life of a teenage girl prologue

life of a teenage girl prologue

A Chapter by novelsfreak

Life Of A Teenage Girl Prologue

 

‘’Stacey!! Stacey!! Come down this minute ‘’


I heard my mom calling, ugh! Another day has already arrived?? I had the worst night ever!! My nightmares are back and I tossed around all night I don’t even have the strength to get up.



‘’Stacey, come on wake up!! Mom is furious about the backyard, I think she will murder someone right now!!’’ my sister Suzie said. Now I really have to wake up.



Last night there was a party at Ciara ’ s house one of the school’s most popular girl and my friend Lydia wanted to go so bad so she dragged me with her. It was a regular teen party, people getting drunk, crazy dancing and of course barbaric behavior, some pea-brained football players planned to ruin all teachers backyards and cover it with toilet paper and eggs, at this point I had to run back home because my mom is one of the teachers in our school, yeah I know it murdered my social life, but when I got there no one was home and I couldn’t stop them on my own, and now she has seen it.



‘’Good Morning’’ I said entering the living room 



‘’Nothing is good about this morning ‘’ Mom glared at me as if it was my fault and said ‘’tell me this instant! Who did this?’’



© 2012 novelsfreak


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012