The Mothman Legend

The Mothman Legend

A Story by Novram
"

Mothman is reported to be a large, dark, humanoid being, with wings and glowing red eyes.

"

The Mothman prophecies take place when the creature is seen and a disaster occurs afterwards.  In 1967, in Point Pleasant, West Virginia, Mothman was sighted before the tragic collapse of a bridge in the town. The town has a statue of the Mothman.

Mothman is said to be clairvoyant, predicting upcoming catastrophes in the future, after a sighting of the mysterious flying beast. If this is true, than Mothman could possess a supernatural trait, with a psychic ability.

Mothman is a bit of an enigma. It is considered to be a cryptid creature. It could be an animal from ancient times. Or the thing maybe an extraterrestrial from another planet. Or Mothman could even be a spiritual entity, with psychic abilities. I thing the strange flying beast may be a type of flying humanoid. I put them in the category of extradimensional, ultraterrestrial beings, that come through another dimension, possibly from an alternate multiverse.

Another encounter in West Virginia, in the mid 1960s, a contactee saw a UAP land near a road. A strange man came out and communicated with the person through telepathy. The MIB like being said his name was Indrid Cold, also known as the smiling man.  This was the same area and time frame as the Mothman sightings.

Sightings of the smiling man have been linked to Men in black. But Mothman had a different agenda than men in black suites. The winged creature forewarned of impending disasters, while Men in black try to intimidate witnesses who have seen UAP. The being Indrid Cold communicated telepathically, which has been reported a number of times in alien abduction cases. The smiling man, or  MIB, could have possibly been searching for Mothman, in West Virginia, in 1966.











Sources: 

Wikipedia.org; Wormholes, Mothman, Interdimensional being,

Multiverse, Vortex, Five-dimensional space.

Cryptidz.Fandom.Com; Indrid Cold.

© 2024 Novram


Author's Note

Novram
A related article about Men in black is on paranologist.blogspot.com/MenInBlack.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fascinating write. I have heard of Mothman from the movie, but not Indrid Cold. Thanks for the content and believable, factual presentation. Happy Halloween my friend.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Novram

1 Year Ago

It has been 20 years sense the release of The Mothman Prophecies. Actually in the movie, when Richar.. read more
Annette Pisano-Higley

1 Year Ago

Wow- I will have to re-watch it. Thanks!
This is the first I have heard of the Mothman, but there seems to be a similarity to the Irish Banshee, which is said to visit families before a member's death. Of course, the difference is the Banshee is female and tends to make a wailing sound. Must confess I have never seen either, but then, neither have I witnessed a UFO or a Marian apparition. Not proved, not disproved.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Novram

1 Year Ago

Thats a good point. Mothman and the Banshee both seem to be clairvoyant. I think of the Irish entity.. read more
I recall listening late at night to coast to coast AM and Art Bell. They've mentioned him before and I found it to be pretty interesting stuff though a bit controversial. I'll be reading more from you again soon. Suggestion: The MIB-like being said... And I (think) the strange flying beast may be a type of flying humanoid.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Novram

1 Year Ago

I have not listened to coast to coast, but I've heard it is a good broadcast for many paranormal su.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2022
Last Updated on January 27, 2024
Tags: Mothman, paranormal, supernatural, cryptid creature

Author

Novram
Novram

MD



About
I use to write about unexplained phenomena on this site. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens