Emptiness

Emptiness

A Poem by NubianGoddess24

It feels like I’m going crazy. You’ll never understand unless it has happened to you. I can’t stand the skin I’m in some days. It hurts. The scars the way it feels period. There are some things I can never get back and ill just have to live with that.

 

The panic attacks, the nightmares, my hair falling out, the stress, not being able to be close to anyone. It hurts so bad I want to be that "normal" female. But it will never happen.

 

Then I sit and think, how do you feel like this when there are other people who have it a lot worse? Just thank God its not you, be grateful and pray you can get to where you can help them.

 

I want to let go. And people don’t understand that. The hurt, all the tears, the blame and knowing it’s not over yet, it’s not easy...
©NubianGoddess24

 

© 2008 NubianGoddess24


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great stuff! I love this kind of free-form. It breaks the rules, but still maintains enough structure to allow expression. Kudos to you! Please keep it coming!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2008

Author

NubianGoddess24
NubianGoddess24

charles county, MD



About
Reflections New memories, new thoughts, new words an improved me. The words help me escape, well at least they use to. I�m not running anymore, no where to hide, nothing can stop me now. .. more..

Writing