Life's barriers

Life's barriers

A Poem by neeshi
"

Just something inspiration I wrote to myself to keep myself going when the going gets rough.

"

What has the world come to?  Avoidable and unavoidable world catastrophes.

 

 

The world will put vindictive roadblocks in front of us. Sometimes we will lose our strength and falter. Sometimes we won't want to fight anymore. Every now and then we'll wonder if we want to live this life anymore. Now and again our world's will corrupt in hatred and anger. The best of us will descend and burn. And we will search for answers, only to find emptiness. People will misunderstand us and they will talk. Those we once loved become distant memories. It's effortless to feel the pain and fury. Yet it takes every ounce of strength to feel content and rejoice in life's beautiful things. Sometimes you reach a breaking point and it all comes falling down. But you build again. After every accomplishment, lies another trial ahead. Though the world may be cruel, cruelty gives us something to learn from. If everything in existence was beautiful and flawless, we wouldn't be who we have come to be. If there were no trials to test our strength and to call out our courage we would not have the tenacity that we do today. Have gratitude in life's barriers.

© 2013 neeshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is amazing! Really inspriational words here. Love the use of adjectives and verbs used like "vindictive" and "corrupt" - you create a sence of the cruelty of life but reinforce the postiveness of how the good side of life can make use feel like it's worthwhile having to put up with lifes barriers. These words would deffinately raise peoples morals when times are tough. Keep up the good work I'll be saving this in my libarary! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

the message of "having gratitude in life's barriers" is pretty intriguing. ups & downs r d part of life so it's true, sometimes, we don't want to face anymore "downs" when "ups" r turned to useless things. our courage. our strength. our passion... evn our true self go lost behind somewhere in the brine of darkness from where we hardly arise...

... perhaps, such life lessons r must 2 b learned cause these r real things that teach us how to grow. kinda very deep imagery. u sound like a holy-moly inspirational mami. sounds intriguing! I must keep stopping by!

Posted 7 Years Ago


I agree with the logic of the poem. Struggle and barriers make us stronger. A hard life allowed us to know when the good times have arrived. No weakness in the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


You hit the nail on the head here. I agree we learn and grow from those
cruel things and people in this world. We pray for Karma to come around
as well. All forms of life has that walk to come and in the end they will
come before their own duties, the way they act and treat others. I don't
like throwing God out there cuase some don't believe in him. But he is
judging people by their works here on earth....as for courage, we all
need that and need to try a little harder. Enjoyed the positivess and lesson.


Posted 11 Years Ago


This is amazing! Really inspriational words here. Love the use of adjectives and verbs used like "vindictive" and "corrupt" - you create a sence of the cruelty of life but reinforce the postiveness of how the good side of life can make use feel like it's worthwhile having to put up with lifes barriers. These words would deffinately raise peoples morals when times are tough. Keep up the good work I'll be saving this in my libarary! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So true. Kahlil Gibran once wrote that it is sorrow that carves out the place our happiness is held, and the more sorrow and trials we endure the greater our capacity for happiness. I know i am only the person i am today because of the trials and tribulations i have faced. I really enjoyed this

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 18, 2013
Tags: inspirational, life, gratitude, hope, tragedy

Author

neeshi
neeshi

MN



About
Greetings. I'm an amateur writer, not nearly as skilled and balanced as majority of the artists here on WritersCafe. I enjoy writing from time to time. Most of my work is self-expression and spok.. more..

Writing
A New Day A New Day

A Poem by neeshi


PhD PhD

A Poem by neeshi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


RAIN...!! RAIN...!!

A Poem by Criss ;)