The End: Prologue- Change

The End: Prologue- Change

A Chapter by ODMK {Oliver D.M King]
"

This is the start of my mini book [I guess] if it is well recieved then i will write more and eventually make it into a novel and/or graphic novel.

"

Almost 200,000 years ago something extraordinary happened. Our predecessors evolved and we arrived on earth. Our bodies changed over time, we’ve adapted, we’ve changed. In minute baby steps we have become what we are today. With twenty three chromosomes and advancing further technologically with every passing, hour, minute, second we have over stepped our welcome on Earth. Today growing corporations create new ways of killing each other. The spear to hunt for food became a weapon against our brothers and sisters. Arrows, hatchets, swords, shields, guns, rifles, missiles and atomic bombs. Atomic bombs, to end not just the lives of the innocent born into the world, a world which may have killers, martyrs, terrorists, megalomaniacs which have boughten death to those who should not be punished. The corporations which manufacture these weapons don’t care, along as their effective.

Bombs destroy not only the inhabitants of the area which it detonates in, it annihilates all manner of life, human, animal, plant, everything organic is desecrated. The human body has twenty three chromosomes. What if there was a better way to destroy only humans? An electro magnetic pulse destroys any active electronic device within it’s radius. The C-Bomb was the answer to that. Nano-bots organically made to be the size of baryons, created to flush out human characteristics such as the x, y chromosomes, human neurons, glial cells and kill them off. The small robots were designed to suffocate all human life, other beings would be unharmed. Every one in 1.3 million humans have an peaking point for mental stigma which pushes past normal humans and every twelve within that has one which surpasses that and makes them just slightly less human but more. This is their story.



© 2008 ODMK {Oliver D.M King]


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

ODMK {Oliver D.M King]
Please tell me what you think, if you do like it then tell me: i will continue to write more based on the reception from this and other sites. I have done the first chapter due to it's popularity on my Fb page.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on December 29, 2008


Author

ODMK {Oliver D.M King]
ODMK {Oliver D.M King]

Undisclosed., Canada, Canada



About
I love to write, I am an 'eccentric' YouTuber with an eclectic taste in music. I blog and vlog at least once a week. i plan on being a writer and filmmaker as of right now, just working on that first .. more..

Writing