Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by only hope

BEEP BEEP....BEEP BEEP... 

"Summer, breakfasts ready, and will you turn that darn alarm off. You'll sleep through the end of the world someday,i swear it."
Summer hit the 'silence' button on the alarm and stumbled out of bed. "Urrgh, I look half dead" she said as she passed the mirror in the hallway making her way to the bathroom.  Summer filled the sink and began to splash the cool water over her face.  After brushing her teeth Summer made her way downstairs where she was greeted by Bacon, Eggs, and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.  "Thanks mom, you always make the best breakfast"
" You're a growing girl Summer, and besides, you have your exams coming up and you need to make sure you get into University"
"Yes mom, don't remind me, I'm nervous enough as it is about these exams"  Summer finished off her breakfast and made her way back to her room to get ready for school.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

" Mom.... Could you answer that it's probably Mason, he said he would swing by and give me a ride to school today"  Closing her bag after making sure she hadn't forgotten anything, especially her notes for Mr Reeves' class. He was Summers Bio teacher and let's just say she has been known to misplace her notes more than a few times this year.

"No thanks Mrs Cross, I've already eaten" Mason said, standing at the foot of the stairs.
"Mason, you've been part of the family for 2 years now, you should know to call me Sarah"
"Sorry Mrs Cr...I mean Sarah, it's force of habit"

Summer made her final adjustments in the mirror as she passed, making her way down the stairs to be greeted by Mason.  Summer and Mason had been dating for just short of 2 years now, they seemed like a perfect couple, a couple that you would envy if you passed them in the street. You would think they had only just started dating to look at them. As far as they were concerned the so-called 'Honeymoon Period' would never fade away.
"You ready babe?"
"Sure am, bye mom, see you at dinner" They stepped outside hand in hand and made their way to Masons car parked out front.  With one final wave to her mom, who watched everyday as Summer left for school, Mason pulled away from the street and they were on their way.


© 2012 only hope


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it keep going ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012


Author

only hope
only hope

Doncaster, United Kingdom



About
I'm lee, Im 22 years old,i write poems/songs/feelings in paragraphs, whichever way you wish look at it. its my little escape from the world,like a diary im not afraid to share. I hope you enjoy readi.. more..

Writing
Destiny Destiny

A Poem by only hope