Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by origamilover01

-Emiko wake up, it's time for school!
-Alright grandma
My name is Nakagawa Emiko, I was adopted by my grandmother when I was 2. She never said anything about my parent but I don't really want to know, they probably have their reason to abandon me but i still hope that I'll found them one day.
Today is my first day of high school and I want to change myself, you could say that i look like a typical 15 years old girl that don't know about makeup, good style of clothing, and hair style. The only thing I know about is study, yea I know it's boring but what else can I do since I have no friend?
I was bullied though out my life, they found me as the perfect target for bully cause I have glasses and always have a book with me. Well that "book" isn't actually a book but a manga, I love manga and anime especial those romance one.
I sometime hope that something happen in an anime or manga will happen to me, like a guy protecting a girl from danger and walk away with out saying a word leaving the girl's heart beating, then the girl had a crush on the guy but he is no where to be found and then one day he transfer to the same school as the girl and all the other girls want to be his girlfriend but he don't like them then the girl try to talk to him but he is still too cool for her, then somehow he like her and they started dating and then stuff happen but then they have a happily ever after ending!!!
I do wish thing like that happen to me and I would love to see them cares for me like in manga or anime ^.^


© 2015 origamilover01


Author's Note

origamilover01
Just a little introduction :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on November 1, 2015
Tags: Love, romance, school, teen, japanese, sakura