Chapter 1 : First Impression

Chapter 1 : First Impression

A Chapter by origamilover01
"

Again, Emiko meet her long time classmate who was the head of all the prank she have been through. But she also meet someone that she didn't know would change her life later.

"
  In the end I decided not to change my hair. Well first day of school was suppose to be excited, for others at least. But for me, it like walk into the bully world again. I do have friend, for like first though third grade until they join the bully, I was hurt, a little though. Now I'm getting use to it, and I like it when there's silence. I walk into class and of course, the popular girl are laughing at me, just as I expected. I went to a sit in the corner, where I usually sit every year, but it was taken so I decided to sit next to it. I look over to see who have taken my favorite sit and it was a boy, someone I've never seen before, is he new? His hair is beautiful, like snow white's hair, if she ever exited at all. His eyes is this blueish-green, look like the most beautiful ocean in the world, which I don't even know where but whatever. I couldn't take my eyes off of him until he look at me.
"Need something?" He said as he look at me with his ocean eyes.
 "Are you new?" I asked.
 "Yeah"
 "Cool, my name is Emiko"
 "My name is Tsubaki Ryu" He said, then immediately look away from me as if he doesn't want to talk anymore so I didn't bother him after that. For some reason I can't seem to take his face off my mind, it's just so attractive. 
"HI EVERYONE!" The door swing open and a group of about 6 people walk in, the girl that is head of them all is no other than Izanami Ikeda. She is the one that bullied me through out all of my school years, I honestly hate her really bad, but everyone else seem to like her since she is in the popular group. Well, she is the leader of all the popular kid in school. She had many follower, but her closet one are Inaba Hitosa . As far as I know something bad is going to happen.
"Oh look it's Nakagawa Emiko, are you ready for another years fill with fun??" Ikeda said and the others laugh as if that is the funniest sentence they have ever heard.
  I just ignore her and take out work to do, but she still try to get my attention.
"What's with that face? Ignoring me?" She grab my chin's and pull it close to her, "If you ever ignore me again, this face of your will be ruin, forever." She take her hand off and begin to walk away with the others.
"Who's that girl?" Ryu asked
"Izanami Ikeda, the most popular girl in school, also the leader of all the popular kids." I said, still doing my work
"It's seem like her thread are real, maybe you should watch out." 
I was surprise, that is the first time anyone ever care for me like that.  I look up at him and see his beautiful blueish-green eyes looking at me, I blushes a little. I wonder if he is half Japanese and half something else, because his eyes is truly amazing. 

My day went by pretty normal until lunch, Ikeda come to my class with two giant guys, they force me to walk outside and shove me to a wall across the garden so that no one would be watching.  Ikeda punch me over and over in my face until I started to bleed.
"Now you know what will happens if you ignore me again."  Ikeda said as she walk away with her guys.
  I sit there for a while, out of everyone why does it had to be me?  Why do they only pick on me?  What have I done wrong?  
"Are you okay?"  A voice suddenly come out of no where, a pair of eyes so similar.  It is Ryu.
  I couldn't say anything, too hurt to move.  He come closer, knee down in front of me, took out is handkerchief and close all the blood of my face.
"Why does this always happens to me?"  I asked as tear started to fall, he came closer, hugged me and whisper "They're ignorance."
  I continue to cry with him holding me, this is the first time someone ever do something like this for me, the first time someone stood up for me.  
  The bell ring, he helped me up and we walk back to our class, the day passed peacefully after that.  I was packing up my stuff when I notice Ryu looking at me.
  "I'll walk you home." He said then walk away with out looking back.
  When I came to the gate, he was really waiting for me.
  "Why do you want to walk me home?" I said
  "Cause you'll be safe that way." He said.
  "Um why are you so nice to me?"
  "Cause you are the only person that was nice and actually talk to me for who I am.  And I bet you have no clue about who I am right?"
  "Well yea..."
  "I will tell you when I feel like it's the right time. Now which way is your house?"
  "That way..."
  We didn't talk much on the way, but my heart was beating really fast, is this even normal?  
  We stop at my house, "I'll walk you back tomorrow too" he said.
  "Okay.....um thank you"
  "Well see you tomorrow"
  "Goodbye" I said and walk back into my house, I have a feeling that my face was blushing really hard.  What is this feeling??


© 2015 origamilover01


Author's Note

origamilover01
Another Chapter YAYYY ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

134 Views
Added on November 1, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015