My Best Freind

My Best Freind

A Story by Renee Denise Sloan
"

this story is about person that I care a lot about!

"
As, I grew up I have Cerebral Palsy and I spent a lot time in and out of hospital. And my sister spent a lot of time with my grandma. So, my mom was in the hospital with me. I had stroke, when I was thirteen months old. As, I gotten older, me and my sister started spending a lot of time together. When, she finished high school, my sister left and got apartment, and started working. She moved back home for awhile, then left again. We started spending time going to moves and lunch on her days off, and when she was on vacation, I would go over to her apartment and spend a week with her. We  would go on vacations to the Boardwalk and gamble. As, children me my sister grew up without a father in our life, so my mom had raise us by herself. So, me and my sister growing up spent a lot of time together going on trips and going to movies and out to lunches and dinners. My sister would talk to me and I would talk to her about what was going on in my life and she would share what was going on in her life. When, she wasn't working we go to the Boardwalk and gamble every summer. We would try to do something on her days off from work. When, a new movie comes out we were always at the movie theater. Me and my sister are close, we are three days and one year a part in age. We were born in month of October. I have friends in my life, but not like my sister. My sister is special to me, and I thank GOD for bringing her into my life. Growing up, my sister never treated me different, because I had Cerebral Palsy. I played with my sister's friends and my sister never had feel like I wasn't want. My sister will always be my best friend even after we leave this world!!

© 2017 Renee Denise Sloan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My sister is also my best friend. I also like to gamble.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This story about a person who is close to my heart and who is my best friend and my sister. There is so much I wanted to say about my sister, but it is so hard to put into words how I feel about her!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 31, 2017
Last Updated on August 31, 2017

Author

Renee Denise Sloan
Renee Denise Sloan

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hi, Renee. I have Cerebral Palsy on my left side. I wasn't born with it. I had a stroke, when I was thirteen months old. I don't let my disability stop me from doing what I want to do in my life. I lo.. more..

Writing