Trust In Yourself and Trust Again

Trust In Yourself and Trust Again

A Chapter by Renee Denise Sloan
"

A woman with Cerebral Palsy falls in love with a famous singer. She had so much emotions about her life, living with having Cerebral Palsy. That she almost let this singer get away!!

"
     It was a very humid day outside, as Jack got out of his car. He started walking into the building of his best friend Daniel's office. As, he walked into the front door of the building, there was the receptionist sitting at her desk answering the telephone. She had her long blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. She hung up the phone and said, "Good afternoon Jack, and Daniel is in his office." "Thank you Katie, "Jack replied, as he smiled at her. As, he started to walk down the hall-way to Daniel's office, he noticed a beautiful woman, with long blond hair, sitting at a desk working on a computer, he thought to himself that he never notice her before. Jack stopped and walked over to her desk, she kept on looking at her computer. "So, pretty lady what is your name? "Jack asked, as he stood in front of desk. Finally, the phone rang and then she noticed him standing. She almost jumped out of her skin, because she didn't realize that he was standing there in front desk. "I am so sorry I scared you, so pretty lady what is your name?" Jack asked, with a big smile. "I am so sorry Jack that I didn't recognize at first." My name is Caroline Ross," She replied. "That is beautiful name Caroline," Jack replied, as he touched her hand.
     Caroline almost jumped out of her skin, when Jack touched her hand. Jack decided to sit down on the side of Caroline's desk and talk with her. There was something about her, that he wanted to get to know her better. Caroline couldn't believe this man a famous singer would be sitting on her desk. She couldn't believe this man with his baby blue eyes and coal black curly was sitting at her desk. "So, Caroline, how long have you been working here for my friend Daniel?" Jack asked. Caroline was wondering what Jack was up to. "I have been working here for about seven years for Daniel, "Caroline answered. As, Jack was about to say something back to Caroline, when saw Daniel walk up the hall-way to the front of the building. As, Daniel was walking up, he saw s his best friend talking Caroline. Daniel started to laugh to himself, as he came closer to them. Jack turned around and saw Daniel standing. "I see you met Caroline, "Daniel said, as he shook Jack's hand. "So, Daniel, I thought that I would take you to lunch, I know it is late, so it is a late lunch, if you are free." "I had know concerts today, so I have bee free all day." Jack replied, as he kept looking at Caroline. "I would love to go to lunch Jack, "Daniel answered. Jack and Daniel started to walk out the front door, as Jack smiled at Caroline, as she was sitting back down at her desk. "I was see you soon Caroline, "Jack replied, as he walked out of the building with Daniel. 


© 2017 Renee Denise Sloan


Author's Note

Renee Denise Sloan
The story close to my heart. And I been working on this story for about six months!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on September 6, 2017
Tags: Fiction, Romance


Author

Renee Denise Sloan
Renee Denise Sloan

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hi, Renee. I have Cerebral Palsy on my left side. I wasn't born with it. I had a stroke, when I was thirteen months old. I don't let my disability stop me from doing what I want to do in my life. I lo.. more..

Writing