Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Palmer Blu

Bodies made contact in impossible ways. Screams could be heard as limbs were ripped from torsos with bared teeth. Claws raked flawless skin, leaving marks that would last an eternity. Bodies collided with each other and the objects surrounding them. Thirst and pure hatred could be seen in the eyes of every combatant on the battlefield.


            I looked around, searching for her. Thoughts ran rampant as I coursed through tangled bodies. It wasn’t until I reached the center of the field that my eyes landed on her. She was sprawled on the ground, eyes closed, hair covering her neck and shoulders.


            A male approached her with his teeth bared. Lips pulling back over my teeth, I released a snarl from in my throat. Her attacker looked at me and…….



© 2010 Palmer Blu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Curse you! leavnig off in such a way.
A wonderful peice here, with descriptions and action that makes your heart race. But leaving enough questions to keep you stuck the story; wondering who, when, where, and why.
Your writing style is great: simple, discriptive, and a good vocabulary. Just the way I like it. This is something i will definitly continue reading, and something i hope you continue to write!
Keep me updated~

-Harmony

Posted 13 Years Ago


&nd what ?! i was captured by the first sentence ! i can tell this is gonna be good !

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2010
Last Updated on December 14, 2010


Author

Palmer Blu
Palmer Blu

Charleston, SC



About
I am young writer who aspires to be one of the greats! With the energy and spirit of a newly born entity I scribe the words that flow through my mind not only because of the fulfillment that it gives .. more..

Writing
Acceptance Acceptance

A Story by Palmer Blu


Rage Rage

A Poem by Palmer Blu


ATTACKED ATTACKED

A Poem by Palmer Blu