the perils of being famous

the perils of being famous

A Story by paper vanhite
"

both good and bad things can happen when you're know worldwide by fans

"

Zara whimpered as the man pushed him against the wall, madness flashing in his sapphire blue eyes. “You are mine.”

He was frozen in fear, as a large hand slid down his chest and grabbed his crotch. “Say it.”

The trainer shook his head, trying to hide his fear.

“Then I will make you submit,” The Dragon Master hissed, before kissing him hard enough to draw blood. His jeans were savagely torn away. He was powerless to resist as-.


“Zarthustra?” Bishop frowned. He knocked on the door again.

The Champion squeaked and quickly minimized the window on his computer screen. “Come in!”

He was very glad that his desk was hiding his obvious signs of arousal. Really, he hadn’t meant to slack off during working hours! But he’d stumbled across a link while doing research, and gotten hooked.

The story had been very graphic – it depicted him as Bishop’s personal sex slave! Zara hadn’t been able to look the Elite Four’s Leader in the eye for a week afterwards, but morbid curiosity had sent him back to the author’s web page.

He had stumbled on a landmine – or a windfall.


There were literally dozens of sites dedicated to romance between the two of them. While Zara admitted having ecchi thoughts about his companion every so often, he was aghast at the wild imaginations his fangirls had… and also at their propensity to pair any two living, breathing humans and/or animals together.

He’d spotted himself with Mizuki, Michelle, Mousy, Sasuki, Paper, dozens of self-insertions of the female and male variant, Ichiro, Dei, Kait, Synth, Bunny, Twister and even Sai and random animals!

He’d nearly had a heart attack when he saw ‘Ryu x Zara’, and ‘Nicole x Zara’ proudly flashing from another site.

He’d quickly stopped reading those. It was unpleasant…

Still, it was kind of a relief to know that he wasn’t the only one on public display. Finding ‘S**t-bucket Nicole’, ‘Ryu and Cactus’s adventures’, ‘The Great Orgy’ and ‘The Dark Side of Inuyasha2016 – one thousand and one sex scenes’ was enough evidence that everyone got displayed.

It didn’t make him like it though!


These people didn’t even know him! Still, his face and apparently body were public property… and so were all the other gym leaders and famous trainers. And he supposed wild and trained animals didn’t sue, though their owners might if they ever found out what was going on.

Though he had to admit, he was now curious about exactly how big Bishop was… a lot of the stories described him as obscenely enormous, and some even suggested Bishop’s c**k was more than two feet long, but he doubted it.

That would just be weird!


Bishop smirked. “Bunny and Synth took off half an hour ago, and Michelle’s still supervising things in Viridian. What say you we grab a bite to eat together?”

“You’re asking me out to dinner?” Zara gaped.

“… Yes.” The redhead said flatly, after a moment’s consideration. “Is that bad?”

“N-no! Not at all!” Zara hastily nodded. “I’ll meet you outside in fifteen minutes!”

“You don’t need to get changed,” Bishop said, bemused, but left the room.

Zarathustra gasped. So close…


He gave his prick a few quick pulls, before sighing in relief. Then he rushed to his bedroom and put on a dry pair of boxers and jeans.

Then he went to find Bishop.

They walked several blocks to a café. The waitress politely took their orders, though Zara bristled when she started making eyes at Bishop.

Oh, for Kami’s sake…

Fantasy was not reality! Bishop probably didn’t have any lustful thoughts about him, much less love!

He did have pretty eyes though…


Bishop took a sip from his vanilla milkshake. “Zarathustra…”

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if you had noticed the cover of ‘Sweet Sixteen’ this month.”

“I don’t buy that magazine.” He blinked. “Why?”

Bishop expressionlessly slid the gossip magazine out of his cloak. Zara’s eyes widened at the sight of the cover.

It showed both of them, locked in a very passionate kiss. And shirtless!

“Oh my!”


“I think the fans have taken things too far this time.” Bishop narrowed his eyes. “While I do not bother with idle fantasy, the very idea that I would rape a child in my charge out of pure jealousy…”

Zatathustra looked down guiltily.

“This has gone too far.” He stated. “Don’t you agree, Champion?”

Zara nodded mutely, not trusting his voice. Maybe reading those fanfics was a bad thing? Other people might not appreciate it!

“I need your signature on this ‘Cease and Desist’ letter I’m sending the publishing company.” Bishop spoke curtly.

“Okay.” Zarathustra agreed. “But I want something too.”

“We can discuss that later.”

The Pallet trainer quickly signed the letter. They passed the rest of dinner quietly, before Bishop posted the letter and they walked back to the Plateau.


“And what did you want?” Bishop asked, once they were safe behind the steel-reinforced doors that guarded the highest pokemon authority.

“This.” Zarathustra said, and rose on his tiptoes to kiss Bishop.

“Ahh…” The Elite trainer rumbled, and kissed back. “This I don’t mind.”

“Really?”

“You should remember to clear your browsing history, Champion…” That husky voice taunted, as a hand slid down between his legs. “Otherwise, people might take advantage of it.”

“Oh…” The boy breathed, but he didn’t protest Bishop’s actions at all. “So… you knew?”

“I’ve known for almost three months, yes, but you never made any overtures, so I wasn’t sure…”

Zarathustra giggled. “Come to bed?”

“I think I will,” Bishop agreed, and chased him down the hall to his bedroom.

© 2009 paper vanhite


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

133 Views
Added on November 2, 2008
Last Updated on January 28, 2009

Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing