Welcome to the world - chapter 1 -- Ripped from the Pages

Welcome to the world - chapter 1 -- Ripped from the Pages

A Chapter by paper vanhite
"

the first chapter. new characters have been introduced with small details of them. enjoy

"
"Goodbye you horrible book. May you never see the light of day again." said an all well known blond boy. Paper watched as the book called "Ripped from the Pages" burned in the fireplace of Sasuki's "tree house."

"Hey... you just ruined my only copy of my story book." said a young boy by the name of Ashura holding a pencil in his hand. "Kiyoshi got that journal for me too..." he pouted while brushing his black hair and looking at Paper with his red eyes.

"Our past is not something you should recreate for your own uses, Ashura. besides, they're memories we'd rather not walk back on." said Icy sitting in the corner. He cut his hair taking away his girl like features.

"Yeah," said Raki. "Let by gones be by gones. besides, I'd personally rather not remember them." he continued while eating an apple.

"But..." Ashura began before being cut off. "It's their life. You don't really have a choice, sweety. Just write another story not revolved around them." Kiyoshi answered. He had pink hair that was slightly white around the edges that were returning to their normal color.

"Ivalice, you don't mind, right?" Ashura asked the silver haired teen. Ivalice gave up his magic appearance and revealed his real self. His black hair had changed from black to silver while his purple eyes turned gray.

"Honestly, I don't care. Your story was completely wrong to begin with and i wouldn't let that red headed b*****d, no offense Raki, into my house. Reki, on the other hand, maybe. we are kinda like family. being angels and all." Ivalice said laying across his current boyfriend T-hiro.

"No offense taken." Raki said, not really caring.

"Wrong? how?" the innocent black haired child asked.

"Well..." Reki started. "For starters, Paper and Icy aren't brothers. Pap's name is Paper Vanhite while Icy's is Icy Iselia Avenberry. Raki's my brother and our last names are Vongola. See? Your story is all wrong." the bluenette finished with a smile.

"So says the child that never had purpose with the story." came a reply from another dark haired boy in the room that looked like Raki and Reki.

"Oh, be quiet, Zaki." Raki crossed his arms. Zaki threw a tantrum at the name Reki called him. "I meant Drasil, sorry."

"Screw you with something long, hard and Maikue sized, brother." Drasil angerly responded back. He never liked his real name and refused to be called by it.

"Hey, just because I'm with Reki doesn't mean that we..." Maikue tried to defense himself from the conversation. "I mean yeah, we have, but..."

"Whatever. Anyway, I'm glad you burned that book. It was absolutely the worse piece of crap I've ever seen composed by Ashura." Drasil changed subjects talking to Paper now. "It was just..."

"Unexciting?" Drasil's lover, Drakt finished the sentence. He was holding his and Drasil's son, Zaki, in his arms. Drasil nodded his head while Ashura just felt more depressed from everyone making fun of the book and him.

"You guys are making Ash cry." Dragoon said while sitting in Icy's lap. He and Icy have been together for a while now and have three kids of their own. Four when including Reks.

"Sorry." They all answered cheering Ashura up.

"Speaking of the story, where's Sasuki? I haven't seen her today." Asked Rateka. He's Sasuki's boyfriend with brown hair and a red left eye and a green right eye.

"Work, I think. I dunno." Icy answered.

"Figures. I swear she's gonna kill herself in work one day. It's only a matter of time." the bi-colored boy stated while walking off. "Then again, she does have to take care of a lot of people." Rateka added on while talking to himself more than the others.

" It's getting late. We should go home. Dai and Akio are probably annoying Reks and Roku again. Bye everyone and if you see Mitsuaki, can you tell him his father is looking for him?" Icy stated using himself in a somewhat third person way since he is Mitsuaki's father.

"Will do. Bye Icy and Dragoon." Shiro, Paper's boyfriend, said waving goodbye.

"We should go too. C'mon Ashura." Kiyoshi said picking up the younger boy who snuggled into him. "Looks like your tried already."

"Little." the said boy answered with a tiny yawn as Kiyoshi left out of the house with Icy and Dragoon.

"I'm sleepy now. Let's go to bed Maikue." Reki said getting up and going to his and Maikue's room. Maikue followed him feeling just as tired. Drasil mumbled a goodnight when went to his own room with Drakt following with the sleeping Zaki in his arms.

"Looks like it's just us. Akumi's already asleep with Atticus." Shiro said getting up to also head for bed. Paper stood up and followed.

"Mhmm. Tomorrow. We can do stuff that didn't get done today." said Paper as he got into bed with Shiro. In the other bed in the room, Atticus was sound asleep with Paper's and Shiro's son, Akumi. Both Paper and Shiro fell asleep asleep getting comfortable in bed and dreamed of each other and other things.


© 2010 paper vanhite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh hello story i havent seen you before e//7//e ~

sempai this is cute o vo / you should work on smoothing it out more, but it is pretty interesting~

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2010


Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing