Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by superpeachmangopie

Stalker.

Someone who silently and mysteriously follows someone they like or love or interested in, may it be in the virtual world or in the real world. Creepy is their most appropriate description. As for me, I call them as someone who is admiring someone from afar.

In real life, stalking is a big NO-NO, but in social networking sites they are acceptable. So I'll go for the acceptable one though at times I do some real life stalking. (Whispering) Like following him.

Whether he goes at the Harvard Common Spaces or even the Hidden Spaces in Harvard, my radar is always on when it comes to him. Tracking him is just a small deal for me, as easy as 1,2,3. But it doesn't mean that I will always run on where he is just to see him, sometimes for me knowing his whereabouts is enough. That will make me happy.

So in a nutshell, I'm someone who admires someone from afar by checking his posts in Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Then, I'll ask his friends about his whereabouts, his class schedule, everything.

Pathetic? Yes. But for me, I'm just someone who doesn't give up that easily. I have an unwavering optimism. Who knows, maybe he'll notice me and ask me out on a date.

The problem is I'm not that beautiful. Correction, I'm not beautiful, I'm not the type of the girl that is a total head turner not even a glimpse. I don't have a model like height and body. So in short, I look like a stalker. But I do argue I'm just admiring them from afar albeit I do look like a stalker.

And by the way, I'm not the only one guilty in here. I know you are too.

I have a question for all of you.

Did you ever see or encounter a fiction character may it be in books or in movies that really fits someone you know? As if the whole story was meant to be written for that person. Well, if you say no. I'm sorry for you, I think you missed half of your life and if you say yes, well then, welcome to my world.

As a kid I've been a great fan of Superman. I have seen all the movies about Superman. I've even have paraphernalia's of him. Toys, magazines, comic books, mugs, pencils, notebooks name it. So since I was young, I have been dreaming of seeing him but growing up I've realized they are not real.

Until I met him, I guess it is too late for me to see him when I don't need him the most. But I guess, I've seen him in just the right time. Even though he did not save my parents, he did save me from distress and that depressing world I' am in.

I think Superman was made for him to portray it, his blue yes, his black jet hair, those toned chest and body, the way his muscles moves, the way he stand, the way he smile. He has both the Clark Kent and the Superman in him. Who would ever thought that the man I've been dreaming of and have known while growing up as not real, will be the man I will stumble upon a beautiful campus in the heart of Cambridge.

And that is where I learned that I have some stalking capabilities within me. But I never imagined that it'll be considered scary for him...

"Your presence scares me." Dylan mutters with a quivering voice. His eyes are full of conviction that he is indeed scared of me. Oh well, love can sometimes makes you scary, I just mentally mutter and he left me stranded on the table, with those faulty romantic music, sweet candles, delicious food and the romantic aroma.



© 2015 superpeachmangopie


Author's Note

superpeachmangopie
ignore grammar and typo problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on August 8, 2015
Last Updated on August 8, 2015


Author

superpeachmangopie
superpeachmangopie

Manila, N/A, Philippines



About
Hey! I'm Peachy. I'm petite but pretty. Haha. Just kidding. See it for yourself. I love to read, it is my stress reliever. My temptation and everything. I guess I want to write, but I don't thi.. more..

Writing