Forgiveness or not

Forgiveness or not

A Chapter by Elsie

Lucia never really got use to the fact that her brother was not going to be coming back. Just that she knew her going to make it through. She had Ash with her so she knew she would and could make it through. Lucia had decided that she was going to go to the cliff. She knew that it was probably a good idea to let Ash know where she was going, but he was nowhere in sight.

Ash, I went out for a walk. I will be home later.

After that Lucia left the house. She already knew that it might not be a good idea, but all well. Lucia was half way to the cliff when she felt like something was pushing her down. She had turned around, but no one was there. This really shocked her a lot.

"Brother I know that you probably can't hear me, but I would like you to know something. Even though my life is really not the same since you left, but at least I understand what you did. I know that at that time I probably would not forgave you, however now I would. It was not your fault that you killed mom and dad. You might not even had a choice," said Lucia

"Sis I had a choice and I want to kill our parents, how can you even forgive me?" asked Night

"I forgive you because you are my brother," said Lucia

Lucia felt close to her brother when she was standing on the cliff. It was her only way of knowing that he was still close to her. After about two hours of being there she had decided that it would be a good idea to head home. When Lucia had gotten home she saw that Ash was sitting at the kitchen table. Now this worried her a lot because that was not like Ash at all.

"Lucia I am sorry, but I have to wish you a happy birthday," said Ash

Lucia looked at Ash like he had totally lost his mind. Then it hit her that it was the day her brother had jumped off the cliff. She knew that it should be a very happy day, however it was not.

"It's all right. I have come to terms with the loss of my brother. So I do not think of this day of my birthday, but a day that I can look back on everything I worked through," said Lucia

Ash just looked at Lucia in total shock. Just in the same sense Ash understood what Lucia had said. Ash thought about what he could do to help her out. Just that nothing had actually came to mind. Lucia then decided to go get dress because she planned to bring Ash to dinner. The reason was they had not gone out in a bit of time now. Just that she plan to keep it to herself. It took her a half an hour for her to get ready for dinner. Once Lucia walked out of the room. To Lucia surprised Ash was already to go. He knew that it was more for him then getting out. He didn't care where they went just as long as they were getting out of the house. Ash also figured that he might as well let her read a letter that he wrote. Just that he was going to wait until they got home. That if she wanted to cry then she could. For the rest of the day they had basically gone on a shopping day. They didn't get home until seven-thirty at night.

"Lucia I would like you to read something. I didn't give it to you earlier because I do not know your reaction would be," said ash

Lucia, I know that I should have probably told you this sooner than now. Just hat Night loved you so much that he would do anything to make sure that you were safe. He wanted to see you so badly after he killed your family just to make sure that you were still alive. Just that he figured that he could not ask you to forgive him if he could not forgive himself.

Lucia really couldn't believe that ash would tell her this on her birthday. She understood why he would. Within three seconds tears were rolling down her face. Lucia may have come to term with her brother's death, but it was still hard for her to believe that her brother would never be walking through her door. Lucia would say her goodbye.

We won't say goodbye because we know that we will see each other again. We will say...until we meet again because we already know that it's not going to be long until we meet again. Farewell my sister...Farewell my brother until the moon raises again...

 

To Lucia that was basically her only way she felt close to her brother. She really didn't know what she was supposed to do anymore. After Ash had left that night to go feed Lucia decided that she was going to go back to the cliff.

Ash, I do not know if I will be returning tonight. If I don't worry because I will someday come back. I just need a little space to think about a few things. Please take good care of yourself. Lucia

Lucia put the note on the bed and then left. She did not plan to come back. She just need to go away from everything. She was want to be alone. Lucia knew exactly what she was going to do and that was going to the cliff that her brother had jumped off of. She knew that she could probably find better place to go, but she need to talk to her brother. It was about an hour later when Lucia found herself off the cliff.

"Brother I cannot believe that you took your own life because you didn't think that I would forgive you. Well you’re wrong, I would have forgiven you. You’re my brother. No matter how many people you have killed I would still forgive you. Instead you decide to jump off a cliff. For that I don't think I can bring myself to forgive you," said Lucia

Lucia was slowly making her way toward the edge of the cliff. The only thing was there was a force field holding Lucia back. Now this made her very mad because she could not finish what she had come to do. She figured that either her brother or Ash had put this force field up. Lucia did not go home. Instead she went to Baton Rouge, LA to see if she could just get away from everything. It only took four and half days to get there. Lucia just started to walk around. Then she remembered that she had actually left Ash behind. Lucia felt very bad, but she knew that she need sometime alone. Just so that she could figure out what she need to do.  



© 2019 Elsie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on August 23, 2019
Last Updated on August 23, 2019


Author

Elsie
Elsie

Marblehead, MA



About
I love to write and I write anything and everything. I love to sing even though I am not good at it. I love to walk around everyone that I can. I love to read everything I can usually get my hands on... more..

Writing
Hold on Hold on

A Poem by Elsie


Brother Brother

A Chapter by Elsie


Power of Life Power of Life

A Story by Elsie