Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by imagwriteine

Aaron

          

She put her arms around me, wrapping me tight. So after all I am not only having a crush on her, it’s not a one-way road, but two way. After a period that seems forever, we break apart, and we laugh. She sniffs and hugs me so tight I don’t think I can even breathe. But I don’t care. When we break apart again, she says,

          

‘Call me when you’re there ok? I’m going to miss you.’ And she hits me lightly with a fist.

          

‘Of course.’ I hesitate, and continue ‘You know I didn’t think you would like me.’

          

‘Oh, why?’ she answers.

          

‘You know, you’re so independent, strong, convicted. I don’t think you would like a guy like me.’

          

‘That’s where you’re wrong.’ She says, slapping me on my shoulder.

          

I wrap my arm around hers, and nudge her to walk down the stairs with a gentle bump with my shoulder.

          

‘So… what are we gonna do now?’ Linda asks

          

‘I don’t know… any ideas?’

          

‘You’re the tourist.’

          

‘You’re the local.’

          

She chuckles. Her laugh resounding throughout the street, crisp and crystal-like. I smirk at the hearing of her laugh, unintentionally.

          

‘Well… why not we just, walk around or something. Maybe find a dessert shop and eat something sweet?’ She says, laboriously containing herself from laughing.

          

‘That’d be nice. A nice way to spend our last night together I’d say.’ I join.

          

‘Last night?’ She gazes at me, dumbfounded.

          

‘Well I mean…. You know… I uh…… you know what I mean.’

          

‘Course I do.’ She answers, in a voice so sweet and succulent, it courses through my veins like a warm current. She smiles, showing her teeth.

          

I give a slight chuckle, relieved at her not misinterpreting.

        

‘Let’s go then.’ I say.

                
      We walk hand in hand, from this quiet and picturesque sight, and once again into the hustle and bustle of Macau, lost in the recurring waves of people that splashes into shops and streets.


© 2015 imagwriteine


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 12, 2015
Last Updated on August 12, 2015


Author

imagwriteine
imagwriteine

Hong Kong



About
a rookie (student to be precise) who likes imaginative writings and meaningful poems, reviews on my work would be nice, thx :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by imagwriteine


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by imagwriteine


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by imagwriteine