Revive

Revive

A Poem by Rc R. Vagilidad
"

It is a maze never been uncomplicated...

"

 

Her mere presence broke the foreboding darkness barricading the freedom to where she left me. The time where confusion made the night fog thick and the unholy aura dispersed is when everything started. I am where to nowhere, alone in a labyrinth never told. But I was held into deep slumber, and your lost becomes clearer everyday, and every night. The night falls reminisces the day you held my hands, in the awkwardness of everything. And it led me to you, the maze was never too cruel it was mere you I was finding.

 

You’re still the mere presence, mere loved, and mere beautiful that I just can’t leave.... but you left....in the awkwardness of the night. You are the clear sight of my dimmed night. The doom where drums begun there cadence, heard throughout the adversity of loneliness is when everything ended. But the light of the day never ceases. For the drums can be heard once more, in the music of hope...

 

Now I understand, why ‘the revive’ is never too far... ‘The revive’ is within me. I and you, to find ourselves together inside a puzzle of awkwardness, and you’ll be loved.

 

Now I understand the mere thing I once cannot.....that I’ve loved you from the very start of the maze.

© 2008 Rc R. Vagilidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

ive read dispersed first... love it... and i love this one too! :) ang gagaling nyu hahaha

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good write

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh oh oh! So there you are! Her "presence" and the maze. :D

"Now I understand the mere thing I once cannot.....that I’ve loved you from the very start of the maze." Whoah! "Disperse" is a perfect response. (I almost said, "It is THE response.")

'The revive' is within me. Hey, where do these words come from? I'm figuring you're someone who is a word-reservoir who can summon the words at your command. Your words usually nicely present themselves that it seems quite brutal if one explicates what those exactly mean. Maybe I should learn that--words summoning technique! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


A little difficult for me to follow...perhaps that is the imagery of the labyrinth or the maze. Lots of intense longing and a bit of poignant ending to this one. Very romantic. Lydia

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It's awesome... The realization of loving someone before you even thought you did. I love how you used her "presence" - something so simple as it's merely there, just a presence, but the effect of that mere presence could shatter everything in a house of mirrors. "Now I understand, why 'the revive' is never too far... 'The revive' is within me." Powerful. ;) Love it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2008
Last Updated on February 19, 2008

Author

Rc R. Vagilidad
Rc R. Vagilidad

Avenida Quezon Street Sibalom, Antique, Western Visayas, Philippines



About
THIS IS MY ARTWORK. Come see me at Facebook. Favorite Quotation: "If you can't have sex, get a good massage. The endorphins will do the work, but please go for the massage." It's been 21 ye.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Poem A Poem

A Poem by Sean Allen





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5