Paradise Lost II

Paradise Lost II

A Poem by Rc R. Vagilidad
"

a place called not a home

"

           I am in the place where I am not supposed to stay. The single space of nonentity of this world can be a paradise for those who thrives in it. Nevertheless a hoodlum-nest to others, just by the sky and the cold mist of the evening it can be a paradise. Yet this wonderful isolation to the extremes of oblivion can something worth living. Time will bore but moment will suffice freedom. That is to lose your mind wondering how you let yourself a victim of such sightly misfortune. They threaded the wonder with just a glimpse of the nature, just the cold mist of the night sky, nothing so special about the place. The ordinary spec that was dusted on the face of earth, and I am here. So bored, so empty.

 

          But how about the wonders that I have let myself divulged with for years now?

 

         In the moment of silence, I wonder. I can be happy to lose myself in paradise. Just to be with you, nothing else matters. No matter where it would be.

© 2008 Rc R. Vagilidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice poem

Dalebear

Posted 13 Years Ago


Reminds me.. a lovely flower grown out of the bushes.

funny how you can see the beauty of things out of those you're unlikely to appreciate.

nice poem... xiao!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The ordinary spec that was dusted on the face of earth, and I am here. So bored, so empty.

Like the image in the line above a lot. Nicely written poem. Thanks for entering it into the "In My Love's Words" contest.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aside from the spelling errors it was pretty good.

I get the gist that it is about a person you want to be with, but the description of the place you are in is very confusing.

It might just be me, but i don't understand where your place is.

otherwise it is a good poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 11, 2008
Last Updated on September 11, 2008

Author

Rc R. Vagilidad
Rc R. Vagilidad

Avenida Quezon Street Sibalom, Antique, Western Visayas, Philippines



About
THIS IS MY ARTWORK. Come see me at Facebook. Favorite Quotation: "If you can't have sex, get a good massage. The endorphins will do the work, but please go for the massage." It's been 21 ye.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..