Guide 1- Elsa (part one)

Guide 1- Elsa (part one)

A Chapter by NG-S

Guide 1- Elsa (part one)

Elsa is the character name of a sixteen year old player of the VRMMORPG World Calamity. Her character more or less resembles her real self, with a different face and purple hair instead. Her character is also a dragonoid.

She has dragon wings, a dragon tail, and small horns on her forehead. Her scales are purple. This character type is only available to ultimate edition pre-order players.

When first creating her character Elsa was given 15 skills to pick from. Five of these skills were Ultimate Edition add-ons. These skills are as follows.
Teleportation
Purple Lightning
Flight
Hover
Humanification
Dragon Tail Whack
Impenetrable Scales
Draconic Breath
Recovery
Regeneration
Ice Magic
Flame Magic
Intimidation
Illusion
Invisibility

Teleportation is a skill that allows the user to teleport anywhere in the game they've been before or anywhere they can see. By adding someone in your Friend List you'll be able to teleport anywhere they've been. Lastly there are teleportation zones set up at key locations that you can freely teleport to. Bases owned by a player become a free teleportation zone for them that consumes 0 MP.

Teleportation consumes 500 MP. It has a cool down time of five minutes. This skill can not be stopped once activated.

Purple Lightning is a magic attack skill. It can be called forth from the sky or a player's hands. The skill deals an average of 30 damage. It has a cool down time of 40 seconds.

Flight is a skill that allows a player to fly. It slowly consumes both MP and Stamina Points at a rate of 1 per every 2 seconds while increasing that rate by 1 every ten seconds. For example a player would lose 1 MP and Stadinma Point (SP) at 2 seconds, 3 by 4 seconds, 5 by 6 seconds, 6 by 8 seconds, 8 by 10 seconds. It has no cool down time.

Hover is a skill that allows a player to stay in the same position mid-air. It consumes 1 MP and SP every second with no cool down time.

Humanification is a skill that allows non-human characters to take on a human appearance. This is not an illusion. While the skill is active Elsa would be unable to use her tail, wings, or horns as they'd be completely gone. This skill consumes 20 MP to activate and can remain active as long as the player desires with no cool down time.

Dragon Tail Whack is a dragonoid exclusive attack skill. It increases the damage from being hit by Elsa's tail. It deals an average of 25% more damage. It has a cool down time of 15 seconds.

Impenetrable Scales is a dragonoid exclusive skill. It covers the entire body in unbreakable scales. It lasts for 30 seconds where the player won't take any damage, but is unable to use any other skills at that time. The cool down time is 24 hours.

Draconic Breath is another dragonid exclusive skill. When activated Elsa breathes our purple flames. It deals an average of 35 damage with a 50 second cool down period.

Recovery is a skill that allows the player to regain 30% of damage from an attack. It consumes 40 MP. It has a cool down time of ten seconds.

Regeneration is the advanced form of Recovery. It can only be acquired once a player has obtained Recovery. Once activated, Regeneration heals 2 HP every 5 seconds. It consumes 1000 MP to activate and automatically turns off when either the player's HP is full or reaches 0. It has a cool down time of 5 hours.

Ice Magic is a broad overview skill which allows a player to create ice in any shape or form they desire. The skill itself increases damage dealt by ice attacks by 5%. It has the potential to deal a Freeze status effect. It has no cool down time, although it consumes 15 MP every 30 seconds.

Flame Magic is a broad overview skill which allows a player to create flames in any way they desire. The skill itself increases damage dealt by flame attacks by 5%. It has the potential to inflict a Burn status effect. It has no cool down time, although it consumes 15 MP every 30 seconds.

Intimidation is a passive skill that has a 1% chance of causing a lower level NPC to cower away in fear for every ten levels of difference. If a lower level NPC attacks the player with this skill it'll have a 2% chance of causing them to attack in confusion for every ten levels of difference. Intimidation also has a 5% chance of having a higher leveled NPC attack the player for every 50 level difference.

Illusion is a skill that can cause a holographic image to appear. The image is life-like, although has no impact on its surroundings. This skill consumes 150 MP to activate and has a cool down time of 4 hours.

Invisibility is a skill that camouflages the player. It only hides their physical appearance and does not hide sound, smell, or their mass. This skill requires 100 MP per minute to remain active. Once deactivated it has a cool down time of 1 hour.

Elsa also was given 1 Hidden Skill randomly as an Ultimate Edition pre-order bonus. The skill she received was Necromancy.

With Necromancy her MP must at least be 80% full before activation. It consumes 75% of one's MP. It only works on NPCs. It must be activated before a dead NPC's body is broken down by the system or revived. It has no effect on the undead, even if their HP hits 0. The skill takes ten seconds to complete, if interrupted it will fail.

The type of undead an NPC is turned into depends on the condition of their corpse. The undead is treated as a summon, able to be stored away when not in use. Their level can still increase and they can still acquire new skills. They become customizable by their owner and can not attack or disobey their owner. The skill has a cool down time of 6 hours.

Along with the Necromancy skill Elsa was gifted Ring of The Dead. It is a skull ring accessory that she equipped to her right pointer finger. It contains no buffs and is purely for aesthetics.

Elsa was gifted with a vast starter inventory of weapons due to purchasing the Ultimate Edition. Her main weapon of choice is a chain kunai that she keeps around her left wrist, up her sleeve. The chain kunai deals an average of 15 damage, an average of 40 damage if hitting a vital organ or landing a fatal shot. It has a durability of 300. The chain kunai is a Mid-Tier weapon.

Her second equipped weapon is The Crown of Devastation. It's a silver crown with 3 purple gems. It gives a magic attack buff of 23% while also having a Danger buff of 8% meaning Monster or evil aligned NPCs are 8% more likely to attack the player who equipped this weapon. It has a durability of 15. The Crown of Devastation is an Advanced-Tier weapon.

Elsa gained other weapons, only able to equip 2 at the start. The rest went into her inventory. They include the following
Low-Tier weapons
Classic Sword
Wooden Bow and Quiver
x15 Arrows
Spear
Wooden Shield
Metal Shield
Katana
Dagger
Shuriken set
Short Sword
Mid-Tier weapons
Gauntlets of Might
Water Sword
Magic Staff
Advanced-Tier weapons
Elemental Saber
Ax of Darkness

Elsa was also given many different outfits due to her ultimate edition purchase. The outfits were dependent on what gender she decided to play as.

Elsa mainly equipped the Advanced-Tier outfit Ancient Robes of the Sorcerer. It is a brown hooded sorcerer's robe that has runic etchings along part of the design. The runic etchings glow faintly. It grants a 12% buff in magic skills and a 7% buff in magic defense.

The rest of her outfits include the following.
Low-Tier outfits
Commoner Outfit
Merchant Outfit
Pirate Outfit
Ninja Outfit
Noblewoman Outfit
Training Outfit
Mid-Tier outfits
Knight's Armor
Priestess Robes
Mage Robes
Queen's Dress
Advanced-Tier outfits
Paladin
Dress of the Spirits

Elsa also started the game at level 25, more Ultimate Edition benefits. Her stats were as follows.
HP- 560/560
MP- 500/500
SP- 300/300
Strength- Average of 10
Resistance- Average of 4
Speed- Average of 2

Elsa started the game with 0 Skill Points and 100000 Gold.

She also started with a Base, The Sky Fortress- Gardonia. This was a floating fortress with a beautiful garden. It had 125000/125000 HP and was unable to be damaged by any attack of 1000 damage or less. The Fortress has several weak points, mostly in the interior where if attacked the damage dealt would be significantly greater. It contains a host of NPC maids and 1 butler.

Lastly Elsa had two maps in her inventory at the start. The first was a world map, it had very little detail to begin with, but would fill out the more she explored. It marked several key locations, the Hero's location, and teleportation zones.

The other map she had was a detailed map of The Sky Fortress- Gardonia. Not only did it display the layout, but it also showed the location of every individual and if they were an intruder, guest, or NPC. It also displayed The Fortress' current HP.


© 2023 NG-S


Author's Note

NG-S
This is something different. I needed to keep track of the lore and world building so I didn't contradict myself. I decided to post my guide because maybe it'll help some readers, some people like this stuff, or to make it easier for me to find. Well that last option is true for me, the others maybe not so much for you.

If my readers don't like it I'll keep the guide post private. I still need them so I'm not going to stop making them. I also figured this 3rd person narration will tell you readers more info that the 1st person narration leaves out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on March 11, 2023
Last Updated on March 11, 2023