Style

Style

A Story by pksmart
"

This story is about a poor boy and his style

"
State- kingdom
Situation- People of this state is ruled by kings. They have ancient customs but also have modern technologies.
Main characters- Surya a poor 22 years old boy. He is little fatty. He is a weak boy but good in imagination.
Sakshi a girl who is a princess. She loves another prince Vikram.
The princess and her mother were on their seats in the court. There were 500 young boyfriend and girlfriend , invited for Beauty competition. All couples were performing dance in front of the princess Sakshi and her mother. Sakshi was enjoying the dance with a smile. Now, the turn was for the last boy. His name is Surya. He had wore simple pant and shirt with poor sleepers. He had no girlfriend. He was thinking, how to perform in front of his princess. His eyes had dark circles and his beard was medium long. He was the ugliest among all participants.
He imagined, he was a smart and handsome boy. His dark circles had gone away and became handsome in his imagination. Then, in real, he moved towards Sakshi. His one hand was in the air like he was holding his imaginative girlfriend. Sakshi was surprised to see him without a girlfriend with ugly face and acting. He started dancing. His every steps were perfect. Sakshi was impressed by his confidence and dancing skills with a imaginative girl.
Now, he stopped. He was waiting for the result. His eyes focussed deeply into Sakshi's eyes. She was smiling and also focussed her eyes into Surya's eyes. Suddenly, she saw dark circles under his eyes and beards, she said ugly idiot.
Her mother scolded Surya for his fake participation without a girl. She punished Surya by banishing him from the state.
The soldiers were taking him away from the palace and stopped by Sakshi. She came down and slapped Surya for staring him.

© 2017 pksmart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on September 3, 2017
Last Updated on September 3, 2017
Tags: love, style, princess, story, best, unique

Author

pksmart
pksmart

patna, patna, India



About
I am a science graduated student. I Like imagination and wanted to show it in the form of writing more..

Writing
The Graveyard The Graveyard

A Story by pksmart


THE FORCE THE FORCE

A Book by pksmart