The Graveyard

The Graveyard

A Story by pksmart
"

The graveyard is not only the place to mourn but it can be a delightful place for someone

"
The graveyard is sitting dead under the full moon light. The night breeze is cool and it is trying hard to fridge the tears of several persons available there, near their beloved ones. The two blue eyes turn themselves towards the full moon. The long hair is trying to obscure the moon but the little fingers come in action at the right time to continue the pleasure in a sad moment. His teeth are revealed from his smile and shining as bright as moon, attracting towards the moon, he runs and runs towards it. The accident is happened as he crashes on the way against a right arm of a person in such a way both turn around a few degrees and falls flat on her. Her hair covers her whole face until the blue eyes stare at her face. The moving cool night breeze exposes her beautiful face under the moonlight. He stares at her eyes and the full moon can be seen into deep inside her eyes. His pain and sadness together jumps into her eyes to reach the moon which is as deep as his pain but when he comes out of this pleasant journey, he left the pain there and without it, he feels that he gains something. Of course, he gains the enjoyment of beauty that nature has made for us everywhere in every form whether it is a cool breeze, moonlight, beautiful eyes, or someone smiles.

© 2021 pksmart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on September 14, 2021
Last Updated on September 14, 2021
Tags: The graveyard, story, short story, pksmart, writercafe

Author

pksmart
pksmart

patna, patna, India



About
I am a science graduated student. I Like imagination and wanted to show it in the form of writing more..

Writing
Style Style

A Story by pksmart


THE FORCE THE FORCE

A Book by pksmart