lonely

lonely

A Poem by new worlds last thought
"

While being alone thoughts of death and the world goes through every ones head. was i really their, did i say that, is this really happening or is this a dream. What is are purpose in our world and will u help people that feel alone.

"

I lye on the ground looking at the sky, thinking about the world before I die.
The things that has happened, the people I have touched. Was I really there just as much?
Did everything just happen, the times I was alone, or is that I’m just a drone,
The drone in a world that there is nothing for me, no love, compassion and is carefree?

Is this the fate of reality, to follow commands and the line, this is not the life I want mine!
Lonely in the world that I find, the people are alone in my mind.
No one to help you, no one that can listen, but I will be that person, this is my mission.
Being the one that is behind you, the ear that can hear. When I am with you, do not fear.


© 2009 new worlds last thought


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A woderful conveance of what was and what now is, as it pretains to your thoughts, feelings and life. Almost like an epiphany. beautiful write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love it... the style is unique and fits perfectly with the mood and flow throughout.. amazing job.. and even more amazing write...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

new worlds last thought
new worlds last thought

Canada



About
i am just trying to find my way in this world. I feel like i'm just living life in fear. i have been able to over come small mounds of fear. even though this sounds like the basic teen story. i .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..