Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Raiin^^
"

Chasity Skips

"
Prologue
Chasity Skips



Don't even bother smelling, Cat. You need to focus on right and wrong. Right. And. Wrong. Remember, they have family, friends, a lover and somebody will notice them gone unlike you. You've been dead for God knows how long and still nobody remembers you or cried because of your death. Don't even bother smelling.

It's funny how the Voice brings up death and God all on the same sentence when God has not been on my side for a long time. I've been trying to focus on other things like weather and animals instead of religion and humans, but the damn Voice always reminds me of what I'm trying to forget about. The Voice continues on rambling as I watch a little girl picking flowers and humming a simple tune.

Flowers. It's been a long time since I was able to smell the scent of flowers. The joy and tinge of having the capability to smell aromas such as a flower. No, all I smell is flesh. It's what brings me joy and tinge, making my skin chill and toes curl.

"Chasity!" I hear a woman call from the distance. I turn my focus on a young woman with beautiful soft brown hair that curls at the bottom over her shoulders. She has bright blue eyes with a hue of green, and her voice is crisp and angelic. "Time to come inside, Mom wants you." Ah, she's the sister of the young girl. Brilliant.

Chasity pouts as she picks up one last flower. It was white with only four petals unlike the others that have five. She still places it in her small woven basket and hurries over to her sister's side. She looks up through her similar blue eyes and says, "Can I stay for one more minute?"

The woman sighs, placing a hand on her hip and the other on Chasity's shoulder. She leans forward and whispers, "One more minute." A smile slips briefly onto her lips as Chasity squeals with glee. The woman turns and walks across the lawn and into the white brick house.

I watch as Chasity skips and hums loudly. Then, she trips. Tears swell up in her eyes as she pushes herself upward and stares at her knee. I hold my breath when I smell blood. Don't do it, Cathrine. Whatever you do, don't do it! I know the Voice means well, but I just... can't... help... it... My nostrils flare as I inhale deeply. My pupils enlarge and my body begins to shiver with delight. Blood. Before I know it, I'm running away and into the city. Chasity is saved.


© 2011 Raiin^^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

Raiin^^
Raiin^^

In a world...



About
glitter-graphics.com Well hello love! I am going to make this short and sweet :] Call me Raiin, if you please. I enjoy rain! Even if it makes me sick. I write novels and sometimes poems/short stories.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Raiin^^


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Raiin^^