Princess and her dream

Princess and her dream

A Poem by Elena
"

A princess dreams about the guy she adores not knowing why she's dreaming of him

"
A princess dreams about the guy she adores not knowing why. She's seen him before in a show he's really popular all over the world. When she dreams she's really happy, they look so close nearly in love, he smiles hugely at her while she gives him the same look, they have fun like little kids. He shows her a good time having freedom no problem at all, they seem to have chemistry like they've met before, see loves him more than anything and loves him like the world, she doesn't know why she's dreaming if him all the time. They seem really close nearly in love. He shows her freedom and so much happiness that nothing in the world can break them apart. She loves him more than anything she feels like they've met before, the way he is with her is best friends and really close, they fool around and laugh having no worry, she dreams of him at night not knowing why , she's looking for answers on why she's dreaming of him.. She wants help knowing why she's having these dreams.

© 2013 Elena


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I got your request to review this, so here goes. This reads more like a quick synopsis of a work in progress. You need to provide "scenes" that show, rather than tell, the emotions and general view of these characters. There are a few repeated lines which tend to take away from the piece instead of adding to it. Especially in poetry it is more important sometimes to let it be real but also give it depth, meaning, some kind of symbolism that evokes the emotion it's showing. I hope you edit and revise this since the subject is very sweet and endearing. Hope this review is what you were looking for as this piece has been thoroughly reviewed and I don't believe I'm adding anything new. As always, return the favor :) Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the story here since im a big dreamer who often writes about my dreams...nicely done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This really touched my heart......it makes me shed a tear a lil cause it reminded me of someone I miss a lot. ik hes moved on but I still remember him and love him :) u have a gift and that story was beautiful :) I loved it a lot and ill continue to read your work when I can.

well done love :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Elena

10 Years Ago

thank you that means soo much to hear!! :)
thank you everyone for the positive feedback!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


i liked you while having such a beautiful poetry sense.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The dreams are a mystery but seem to be stronger by the times she dreams

Posted 10 Years Ago


I will try to keep writing more and putting more thoughts into it

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thank you for the kind words

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a wonderful love letter crafted from the heart.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A splendid read and write...Thank you for sharing those dreams...Bravo

Posted 10 Years Ago


this is my first time writing a poem, so this is what i a feel a princess dreams

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1120 Views
49 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013

Author

Elena
Elena

Ardmore, PA



About
hello, my name is Elena !,i am 22 old! i love music, and everything else..i am Hispanic.. im very down to earth, creative, and many more more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Did it? Did it?

A Poem by CRZ