Chapter 2: The Arrival

Chapter 2: The Arrival

A Chapter by pr0teinshakes
"

TITLE TELLS ALL.

"
"What are you?" I said looking at the newcomer decked out in combat gear.
"Clearly the same thing as you." said the stranger.
"And what would that be? I said quizzically. 
"A human? Mundane? Walking/Talking mammal of awesomeness?" said the stranger laughing.
The stranger was actually really pretty in that she's unaware kind of way. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She's got that I'll-kick-your-butt-if-I-have-to kind of aura.

"Okay Captain Sarcastic." I said.

"Well I'm glad you already know my name."

"Speaking of which, mundane, what is your name?" I said sarcastically.

"Delaney. Delaney Flack. Delaney Jeanne Flack. Only my mother gets to call me that last one, so don't even try. You can call me Super-Awesome-Johnny-Depp-And-Cartel-Lover-Who-Would-Kick-Your-Butt. Or SA for short."

"Essay? like those evil things big fat ugly mean teachers hand out? If so you might as well walk away cause there is NO way I'll ace you."

"What?" Delaney said, clearly confused by Kayla's awkwardness.

"You heard me. I think...."

"Hellllllllo, no need to interrupt this insightful conversation but we've got a dragon warrior to save? Can we get a move on?" said Mantis.

"Not until I know if we should take this mundane or leave her here. Mundane, what's your story?" I said.
"I work for the ABC, Alpha Beta Community, a SUPER SECRET spy organization and that's why I blew up this house. See, it was a dangerous operative who was scheming to blow up the Jade Palace and kill you um, six? So I had to blow him up. Now What're we doing?" S.A. said. 
"WHAT?! You mean their was someone who was trying to blow up the Jade palace?! Any clue if they were crocs?" I asked, quite intrigued. 
"We're still not sure. Now somebody PLEASE fill me in!!" 
"YOU BLEW UP A BUILDING WITHOUT KNOWING EXACTLY WHO IT WAS? WHAT KIND OF SPY ARE YOU?" I was getting extremely mad at this point. 

"Oh I knew, he's been sending out messages to many other dangerous villains throughout the Valley of Peace. And the ABC has been tracking the messages for quite some time now and this is where it was tracked. Plus, we don't even know if he was in there! Now please we need to get going!" 

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW IF IT WAS AN ALIAS?"

"Because I just know"

"Or do you?"
"I DO!!!!!" 

"Well I don't know if you're not that mysterious person who was trying to blow up the Jade Palace. Maybe you're just trying to hang with us so you can get information and send it back to the 'ABC'. So until you prove it you can't come with us." 
























































































© 2012 pr0teinshakes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on February 13, 2012
Last Updated on February 14, 2012


Author

pr0teinshakes
pr0teinshakes

Jade Palace



About
i have an addiction to Po from Kung Fu Panda. That is all. more..

Writing