oyaks early life part 1

oyaks early life part 1

A Chapter by prymore
"

this part takes place in the first universe earth.

"
oyak was two years old when he contracted a deadly disease that caused his heart to decay at a rapid rate. oyak's father meakeasaiyak took him and nana to kelsak. kelsak was running from his own clan because he helped a few of the second energy being's go into hiding. kelsak also found out that his clan leader was killing his own clan members and saying they disappeared. kelsak had been sentenced to death for finding out the clans leaders secrets he escaped to a temple fatally wounded he sensed meakasaiyak and waited for him to arrive. when he arrived they talked about options to heal oyak and prevent nana from gaining it. kelsak suggested turning them into energy being's. meakasaiyak refused at first but then agreed. kelsak then transformed oyak and nana into the the first of the third energy being's. kelsak also gave meakasaiyasome of his energy so he could protect oyak and nana. after fourteen years of regular unharmed life oyak started showing signs of being a true energy being he then was reported by a neighbor and captured. over the next six days was tortured to near death. when they were about to kill oyak his eyes turned a glowing blue and he disappeared as the blade hit the table he was strapped to. oyak had teleported himself to a cave that nana and him had played in when they were younger. nana had ran away to the cave when oyak was taken. when he say his brother almost dead he swore to kill the one's that did that to oyak. oyak quickly said that they were to strong and to go home and tell their father where he was. oyak knew that he was going to die before meakasaiyak got there. oyak gave up hope and started to pass out when kelsak's spirit appeared and gave him a second chance and a very special gift.


© 2015 prymore


Author's Note

prymore
what do you think of it. i have this entire story planed out but i'm revising it as i go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it very much so far ! that part where oyak was almost killed was pretty exiting, i'm glad he got out of there ! looking forward to more. good job Prymore

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Added on April 12, 2015
Last Updated on April 12, 2015


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore