oyaks early life part 2

oyaks early life part 2

A Chapter by prymore
"

this part takes place in the first universe earth.

"
when mekasaiyak arrived at the cave oyak had been healed and was getting use to his new gift. oyak then trained and sharped his skills for three years. after the three years passed oyak moved all the energy beings to a new village. the village was attacked constantly. oyak tried to make a peace treaty with the humans but they said no. after they said no they attacked oyak and almost killed him. oyak then set out to create a safe place for his people. oyak then traveled to a temple very close to where him and nana were turned into energy beings. when he arrived kelsak's spirit emerged from his decaying skeleton. oyak then asked where he could take his people kelsak said nowhere was safe for energy beings but there is a solution. the solution was to create a new universe. oyak argued that this "solution" was impossible. kelsak said it was impossible alone but with enough energy it's possible. kelsak said alone it was impossible but if oyak gathered enough energy he could achieve it. oyak had set up a temporarily village and when he returned he has a message from the leader of his old village. the message said that he had captured one of his energy beings and was torturing him the energy being was anachoo. oyak went to the village to get anachoo back when oyak asked what the leader wanted for anachoos return the leader said "you" and oyak willingly exchanged himself for anachoo. oyak was tortured for four months every day he only got two hours of sleep per day. after the four months oyak was asked by the leader to heal his son that had been bitten by a charkranoid. the leader also asked oyak if he could turn his son back to human oyak said yes if he lessened his sentence the leader agreed. after oyak healed the leaders son he reveled his execution was tomorrow oyak just nodded and was not tortured that day. the next day oyak was injected with a poison as he talked with the leader he said "sorry i cant stay" and he activated his death mark and teleported away to his village. oyak was dying from the poison but refused the antidote offered by anachoo. oyak with kelsak's help activated a dual deathmark as his first one faded. oyak and kelsak's spirit then started creating the second universe. they succeeded in a hour and a portal appeared in the center of the village oyak's death mark's then disappeared and kelsak had to drag him into the portal to the second universe they both disappeared when they went into the portal. kelsak was bound to the first universe so he had to break that bind to get through the portal he and oyak landed on a earth like planet. kelsak was knocked out when they landed oyak teleported him back to the first universe and returned a few minutes later. oyak then rushed people through before it closed when only oyak and anachoo were left. they both sensed that the leader was coming anachoo offered to stay with oyak but he quickly pushed anachoo into the portal just as it closes leaving oyak in the first universe. when the leader arrived for there final battle oyak activated twelve death mark's he fought for three hour's but in the end oyak was killed by the sheer number of their forces.


© 2015 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore