Nothing perfect not even humans

Nothing perfect not even humans

A Story by P.S SECRET
"

you know when you just need to let go and bam there is this writing on your screen. well this is the result.

"

Why is it that the world spins in circle yet we get told to stop going in circles and think outside the box. People just don’t understand. Humans are the most screwed up things in the world. We point our finger at different animals and laugh because they did what we class as stupid but wake up! We torture our own kind for fun because we get some sort of sick thrills out of it. Some try to justify it as hierarchy but raping an innocent girl then dumping her body in a ditch is not hierarchy. Just because it makes you feel like a man doesn’t mean it’s right. Humans are nowhere near the superior race. We just found a way to control life so we think. Just because we have the skill to kill another animal doesn’t make us any better than them. We are losing a natural instincts there is less common sense in the human race and more blood lust for our own kind. I mean I’m only young and I can see it so why can’t the adults who look down on me understand what they are doing to the world. They say that we must look after the next generation but if aren’t careful there won’t even be enough food for their generation. Everything is turning to s**t NOW. Not tomorrow so pull your head out of the sand and fix it now. Don’t just tell yourself that you will be dead by the time the world runs out of everything because it will the running out that kills you if you don’t stop killing the world. I think it’s time to stop thinking about shapes and directions and take action!

© 2013 P.S SECRET


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013

Author

P.S SECRET
P.S SECRET

New Zealand



About
I believe in true love, believe in fairy tales but never let on to anyone that this is what i believe. i write in order to set free the fairy-tales that forever live inside me. more..

Writing
scribbles scribbles

A Story by P.S SECRET