I Will Make You See

I Will Make You See

A Chapter by jasfjsdajfasd

Chapter I

I Will Make You See.

                It was beautiful. I only needed everyone else to see it. They cannot see what I see. Why are they so blind? Thoughts flutter through my head but the cold harsh reality that I live in suddenly wakes me up. I am empty. I am empty because of you. Can you see yet? I have no problem seeing what makes this world beautiful.

                The death bell was going off again and seemed to be speaking directly to me. My body falls out of my cage that I stay in every night. I can only confide in my dreams which so rarely end in happiness. Before I have the time to open my tired eyes I and startled by the monsters that haunt me. I leave from one hell only to arrive at another. When will I escape? When will I make you see why I need so badly to escape? I try to see happiness as I step into a never ending cycle. The dreary feeling of hate and sadness plague me throughout my day. Self-pity and gratitude that I can see what others cannot clash in my head.  I was not adequate. That was the reason. To this world I am useless and always will be. I cannot do what must be completed in order to find success. Wake up.  Feel the real world. Stop living in a dream. That is what they do not see. The dream lives in me, in everyone, in the world! It survives and lives on in the few people that do not accept this “real world”. We, however, are put in a jail that will either force us to become “successful” or die. I choose death. I choose death 10 out of 10 times. To die is to live, and no one can deprive me of my right to live.

                The pain no longer hurt me. I was steel.  The pills stared me in the face. They gazed right into my soul. If only I had a chance to… a chance to collect my thoughts. I could show them! But no, I thought, they are blind and they can never learn to see. I swung my arm across my body with all the anger and grief I could muster. Then the greatest sound in my world hit me, the sound of pills hitting the cold floor. The satisfaction of my choice having an effect would outweigh the pain of not swallowing the evil. The doors opened and I stepped out onto the road that led to more agony.  



© 2014 jasfjsdajfasd


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This has a great start, I think you would probably want to develop it further though. I do like the feel of this story, very powerful.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on February 12, 2014
Last Updated on February 12, 2014


Author

jasfjsdajfasd
jasfjsdajfasd

ertwergftwedf, dsfrg, Azerbaijan



About
:) looking for advice and input. I love to write. more..

Writing