Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jofer Serapio

           Whoever said  high school was hard and would definitely suck is an idiot, or an American nerd who keeps on fantasizing about that hot and s****y cheerleader who doesn’t even know he exists. Oh, and he will never get laid. NEVER.

 

            Okay, okay. So the statement is debate-able. Big Whoop!

            Any ways, where I come from, high school rocked! Well, the homeworks and projects did try to kill me but the peer pressure, like Kristoff the PDA Scholar’s acting ability, was a so-so. Hey! I tried cutting the kid some slack but like Sam Milby, he should stick to playing with himself over the damn internet.

 

            The fact is, high school will be one of the most memorable chapters of your life. Just don’t let those crackpots and losers scare the pee off of you. If it won’t kill you physically, land you in jail, or get you to sleep with the reusable Keana Reeves, it’s going to be okay. Trust me, I’ve survived its only hell: the JS Prom.

 

            To get you to see what I really mean, and also to try and substitute this storytelling as a past time, rather than getting high all afternoon, let’s take a look back at my high school years.

 

            Back when I was still struggling for some Journalistic limelight, I was enrolled in a school named Regional Science High School for Region VI. That was in Aklan, in the Philippines. Don’t know where that is? Do you know Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao? That’s where. The country of fistfights and low literacy rates.

            Anyways, I was the co-founder and one of the famed members of this group of friends we named “Bulilit BoyZ”. Yeah, the name reminds me of Cuba too but the cigars brand not the dead country.

            Instead of retelling my whole high school years, why don’t I just start and end with my most memorable and fun memory in high school? Let’s just start the story with the Bulilit BoyZ.



© 2008 Jofer Serapio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*smiles* I have a good feeling that I will enjoy this, my friends and I (currently in highschool) have our very random moments and inside jokes....gosh we are an odd bunch.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2008


Author

Jofer Serapio
Jofer Serapio

Paranaque City, Metro Manila, and Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines



About
Pepe | bibliophile | coffee junkie | (pro)feminist | straight edge | writer Script Frenzy 2011 Art has no boundaries This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-.. more..

Writing