Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by quankk
"

This is the first drabble of many; an introductory, of sorts. This is when they first run away, Aurthur & Clyde.

"

 “My friend,” Clyde whispered, burrowing deeper into Aurthur's arms, keeping themselves safe from the outside world. “What have we gotten ourselves into?”


Aurthur kissed his hair.


“We have done nothing but love, my dear.” He murmured, his silken voice mixing with the soft patter of rain on the streets. Aurthur wrapped himself more closely around Clyde, rubbing his back soothingly.


He continued to press soft kisses to his lover's hair, slowly moving down and nibbling on his ear, down and across his jaw. Clyde sighed and lolled his head to the side sleepily, exposing the pale expanse of skin at his throat. Aurthur slowly kissed his throat up and down, savouring the simple taste of the man below him. He kissed him once more on the lips lovingly, before pulling away and settling his head into the crook of Clyde's neck.


“Don't worry, love, we'll figure something out...” Aurthur reassured gently. For now they were safe, from prying eyes, from the disapproval of society. For now, they had a warm bed, and each other to share it with.


And for now, that's all they needed.



© 2014 quankk


Author's Note

quankk
I know I'm not exactly the greatest writer, & I enjoy criticism so that I can build off of it, but I do this for fun, so please, try not to be too harsh..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awsum. Write more, i wanna read.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on October 26, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2014
Tags: Clyde Brashton, Aurthur Smith, runaways, young love, drabble, short story, OC, LGBT, Gay & Lesbian, M/M, late 19th century


Author

quankk
quankk

Bear, DE



About
I just write for fun, & to improve my skill. It's a bit of a way out for me. An escape from the world. I don't know, I just, love words. My stories on here will be short & original (meaning no fanf.. more..

Writing
Runaways Runaways

A Book by quankk


Departure Departure

A Chapter by quankk