A Butler's Touch Part 1 [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]

A Butler's Touch Part 1 [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]

A Story by madaamaoi
"

Not sex and foreplay but not for kids. Part 2 coming soon.

"

     Ciel parted ways with me when we arrived at the Tavern.  He sat in a table not far from the one I sat down at right now.  Alone.  That's all that I'd been since I was born.  Then I began to exhibit psychic powers to the public and they locked me in an asylum.  Then Sebastian showed up and offered me work as a maid at the Phantomhive estate.  Though I wasn't as alone now, I still felt distant.

     "Well, sitting alone as usual."

     I knew that silky voice anywhere.

     "Why are you sitting with me, Sebastian? Shouldn't you be catering to the Young Master right now?"

     "I already assissted him and he ordered me to leave him and his buisness partner alone."

     That's when it got quiet.  I just never expected Sebastian to waste any time talking to me.  I guess I did admire him a little bit.  I always get lost in those Crimson eyes.  His midnight hair so shiny but so soft and clean.  HIs body build was extraordinary yet so regular.  I think I might just be- NO! Why am I thinking like this.  I do not think of Sebastian Michaelis in any other way than a co-worker.

     "You were eyeing me the other day." HIs eyes flashed pink for just a moment.

     "I- You- I thought you were something else for a minute." I whispered.

     "SomeTHING?"

     "You just had a powerful auraand I turned to see what the strong feeling was and it was something amazing and powerful.  That something was you."

    "Allow me to ask you something.  I catch you looking at me, You seem quite defensive when I talk to you, and you zone out when I'm around you.  Do you fancy me, Raven?"

     "What!? That's absurd I couldn't possibly fancy you or ayone else! I'm not in a position to be in a relationship."

     "Oh, but you are.  Just because you're a maid does not mean you cannot love another person.  Also would you care to explain why you were saying my name the other ight while you were sleeping?"

     "I was not!"

     "  'Sebastian, don't go!  I need you Sebastian'  What exactly was that?"

     "I-I don't know."

     "You can tell me your feelings, Raven."

     With that he leaned in close to my ear.  So close I could feel his cool breath on my skin.

     "I can show you things you've never imagined existed."

     He licked my ear lightly.  Shivers went rushing up my spine.  I turned my head and his eyes were completely pink.

     "We can't"

      "Oh, but we can" he whispereed.

     Then he leaned in and touched his lips to mine.  Ours locked perfectly, his sharp teeth nipped at my lower lip as he slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and mine into his.  He lifted my legs around his body and I clung to his neck.  His icy hands slid up and down my back massaging my tense muscles.  Then his left hand found its way down to my bottom and it rubbed the top and slowly slid down to the middle.

     "I love you Sebastian."

     "I love you, too, Raven."

     "I slowly opened my eyes and Sebastian licked my lips slightly.

     "What are you two doing?!" Ciel boomed.

     My eyes widened.    

"Relax young master, I am simply pleasuring Raven.  All you ordered me to do was leave you alone and nothing more."

     "I suppose you're right.  Well, my buisness is done here, let's go."

© 2011 madaamaoi


Author's Note

madaamaoi
This is the first time I've ever attempted a story let alone a FanFic. Please ignore grammar issues my keyboard is broken. Let me know what you think for a first-timer. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful~~~ Btw, I'm calling you later tonight >:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I for one think it was awesome!!!It's serious and has a bit of comedy added in.Just perefect.Can't wait for the next part

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011
Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Ciel, Phantomhive, Sebastian, Bass, Sebas-chan, Michaelis, Fan, Fiction, Love

Author

madaamaoi
madaamaoi

Denver, CO



About
Hello, I'm ________. Name me what you'd like. I'll let you decipher my age by my writing. My passion is writing and if you want to deface it with insults you, my good sir, can go to hell. more..

Writing
Reconsider Reconsider

A Poem by madaamaoi