A Butler's Touch Part 2 [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]

A Butler's Touch Part 2 [Kuroshitsuji FanFic]

A Story by madaamaoi
"

Hola, this is part 2 of the Kuroshitsuji FanFic I'm working on and I hope you like it ^^ There is NOT any sexual content in this FanFic series. Rated Teen and up for suggestion.

"

     Why must the plates be so high up?

 

     I stood on my tiptoes on the tallest stool i could find.  I was so very close to getting the plates on to the top shelf.  I slid them in the cabinet and shut the door.  Suddeny I heard someone glomping down the hall.  Pluto sped past and knocked the stool over.  As minor as this was my life flashed before my eyes..

     "WHAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

     I hit the floor with a loud BANG!

     "What the bloody hell?!"  Bard walked in a minute after the incident.

     "Raven, what happened?"

     I started laughing and crying at the same time.  I can only imagine the look on my face and yet the result hurt so much.

     "Uhhh, did ya hit your head or something?"

     "No, heh, Pluto came running through the kitchen and he-. Nevermind."

     "Ya sure, I mean I think The Undertaker's shop is still open, if you're gonna die today."

     "No, I'm fine really.  My wrist just hurts a bit, that's all."

     "Whatever."  He walked away without a word more.

     I stood up, brushed my apron off, and was just about to continue with regular chores until the study bell rang.  I hurried down to the study to see what the Young Master needed.

     "You rang, Young Master?"

     "My room needs cleaning, Sebastian go help her."

     "Yes, My Lord."

     Sebastian and I strode down the hallway towards Ciel's bedroom.  When Sebastian opened the door the smell was musty, like a human being hadn't touched it.  It smelt like a man cave.

     "If you'll replace the Master's bed sheets and sweep the floor, I'll dust the surfaces and beat the rug."

     "Alright, Sebastian."

     I turned to start stripping the bedding when Sebastian grabbed me by my waist.  He pulled me in and leaned his head close to my neck and nipped the side.

     "I need you, Raven."

     He turned my head and tenderly kissed my lips.  He nipped at my lower lip like last time, but instead it was harder and drew blood.  He licked the blood up.

     "I crave you."

     He pushed me against the wall gently and kissed me like that.  I wrapped my arms around him and slid my right leg around his waist.  He carressed my thigh and lifted up the other leg around him.

     "Let's take this somewhere private, shall we?"

     He carried me to the drawing room up stairs and we sat on the couch.  I grinded my hips against his and a small groaning noise ecaped his mouth.

     "Allow me me, milady."

     An then...the room went black.

© 2011 madaamaoi


Author's Note

madaamaoi
again keyboards still broken -.-"

ENJOYA :DD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eh? No sexual content? Sarcasm perhaps? Well written, slightly humorous...the name, Raven...nice name. :) This is nice. >.>

Posted 10 Years Ago


So interesting it's got me on the edge of my seat!!!Need to know more!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


WTF GIRL. NEED MORE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011
Tags: Kuroshitsuji-Black-Butler-Raven-

Author

madaamaoi
madaamaoi

Denver, CO



About
Hello, I'm ________. Name me what you'd like. I'll let you decipher my age by my writing. My passion is writing and if you want to deface it with insults you, my good sir, can go to hell. more..

Writing
Reconsider Reconsider

A Poem by madaamaoi