Neko Desu! Part 2

Neko Desu! Part 2

A Chapter by PpHy
"

The thrilling end to their first attempt at being detectives!

"

NEKO DESU! PART 2.

Yogita and her gang were sitting on the park bench discussing the stratergy for their investigation.

"Listen girls, and a guy", she said pointing out to Kurai who was accompanying them, "We are going to form two groups. And carry out individual investigation. Group 1 will be me, Rina and Kurai and group 2 will be Soura, Chie and Setsuko. Does anybody have any objection?"

Kurai lift his hand up, "But why groups?"

"So that we solve our mystery as soon as we can! Now, group 1 will interrogate Miracle, i mean Kazue and group 2 will find Kenny."

"Why Kenny?", Soura was not happy with this decision, "I can't tolerate that person even for a milli-second."

"Oh! Please Soura, do it for us" pleaded Yogita.

"Kinomoto-san, i would be very happy if you help me find my Diamond" Kurai was hopeful of a positive answer.

"Fine, but this will be the first and the last time I will be talking to that incompetent idiot!", she said. 'Incompetent Idiot' happens to be Soura's favorite phrase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teams set out on their mission.

Soura, Chie and Setsuko reached Kenny's house where his mom opened the door.

"Excuse us, auntie. We are looking for Kenny. Is he home? Chiki" asked Chie politely.

"Yes, dear. Wait a minute." she smiled gently and went inside to call Kenny.

They were all seated in the living room of Kenny's house where Soura politely began the interrogation.

"Kenny, you must have heard about the robbery of Kurai's diamond." she said coolly.

"Robbery! I thought it he lost his diamond."

"No, it was robbed. And Kurai suspects that..." she was about to complete her sentence when Kenny interrupted her.

"I don't have his diamond."

"We did not even ask if you have his diamond! Chiki" Chie grew more and more suspicious.

"It is a very common reaction! And I have no idea about Kurai's diamond" he justified his reaction.

"But the whole school knows that you hate him!", Soura said.

"Just give me three reasons as to why am I being suspected?", Kenny argued.

"First up, you and Kurai are not very cordial with each other. Secondly, we have relaible information that you mentioned some time ago that you want to use his diamond for an experiment of yours. And the last reason, he suspects that you stole his diamond. Will that be enough Kenny." Setsuko did what she did best!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others were not that fortunate! They were up against a deliquent. He was feared in school as well as in his colony. Kurai, Yogita and Rina reached the restraunt where Kazue works part time.

They got themselves seated and waited for Kazue to arrive.

"May I take your order sir?", the waiter asked. Yogita turned to have a look at him.

"Oh my God! I don't believe this!", came Rina's reply, "Miracle, no, I mean Kazue works as a waiter in this restraunt!"

Kazue quickly began to hide his face with his hands.

"Miracle, there is no need to run away! We know it is you." Yogita said while getting up from her seat.

------------------------------------------------

Kazue and the others were in the park. Yogita questioned, "We have to ask you a few questions. Would you mind answering them?"

"I won't answer any of your questions. Get lost! And don't disturb me. Why should I?", he said trying to prove his superiority.

"Because we know your biggest secret and if we spread this news in school then no body will be scared of you any more!", Rina said.

Kurai then confronted him, "Where did you hide my Diamond? I know you stole it! Give my Diamond back to me!". Kurai then cought hold of his collar.

"Hey, watch it!", said Kazue, "Why should I hide or steal your Diamond? I did not, you understand!"

"Calm down you too. Kurai, let me handle this I am your boss after all" Yogita said.

Meanwhile, back in Kenny's house the intense session had already begun and Kenny started to feel the tension.

"You know it Kenny, no use denying it! Or else, we will have to raid your house", Soura said banging the table.

"I seriously have no idea!", Kenny was in a miserable state now. Soura was very good at intimidating people; a characteristic trait of her big brother which she inherited!

"I think he really doesn't know anything. It is alright Soura. Let's leave him alone! Chiki", said Chie who was also very scared by Soura's behaviour.

They left Kenny's house and Setsuko gave a call to Yogita.

"Hello, Yogita. Kenny is innocent. He does not have the diamond. What about Miracle?", said Setsuko.

"No. Even he does not. He maintained the same statement even after I beat him to a pulp!", Yogita replied.

"You beat him to a pulp? Why can't I bring myself to believe you Yogita?", she was suspicious. How can some one like Yogita beat up a huge guy with strong muscles and a 'goliath-like' body!

"I'll tell you the whole story after we meet. See you." Yogita quickly hung up the phone.

"As expected from you. You lied to her!", Rina knew what had happened, "You did not beat him, he squashed Kurai and we ran away!"

Kurai who was walking behind was looking all beat up!

They were walking past the bushes and then suddenly a something pounced upon Kurai out of no where.

"Hey, Kurai are you alright?", Rina turned back, "Thankgod it is a cat!"

"My Diamond! My baby. I searched all over for you. Where were you? I was so worried!" Kurai said while the cat kept meowing and licking his face.

"Dia...mond! She is the diamond we were looking for!", Yogita was shocked.

"Yes, she came back to me! Oh Diamond, baby I love you so much!"

"It...Is... A... CAT!", both the girls were disheartened.

Yogita kept staring in despair as Kurai reunited with his DIAMOND!

END OF CHAPTER 2.

 



© 2012 PpHy


Author's Note

PpHy
Yes! Finally the concluding part of the second chapter! enjoy! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks Purplequartz!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha it was a cat!! : D
Really well written, and like your other chapter really fun to read.
-Purplequartz

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012
Tags: humor, friendship, best friends, pphy, anime crossover


Author

PpHy
PpHy

Mumbai, secular, India



About
I am a newbie here! I love all types of literary fiction. And I am a hardcore Otaku! more..

Writing
Punishment Punishment

A Chapter by PpHy


Neko Desu! Part 1 Neko Desu! Part 1

A Chapter by PpHy


Best Friends! Best Friends!

A Book by PpHy