Chapter 1: Just Another Day

Chapter 1: Just Another Day

A Chapter by random101
"

the first chapter is about the main character carla demoss and her life.

"

My keys! Where are my keys!! I'm so late!! Mr.Sowell is going to fire me! Ugh. Those were Carla's last words as she stepped out the front door. She got into her car and sped off towards work. She worked at Cherry Elementry as a Kindergarden teacher in Los Angeles, California. She hated to be late, especially on Mondays, those were the days Mr. Sowell was in his worst mood phases, also it was very embarissing in front of her students. As Carla stepped out of the car she just remembered she had skipped breakfast. I'll just pick something up in the tacher's room. she said to herself. She hurried inside the buliding, made her way through the teacher's room, and headed to her classroom. As she walked in she couldn't believe her eyes. There was a man standing in the front of the room doing imature stuff to entertain the children. "Excuse me, but who are you?' Carla asked briefly. "Miss Demoss this is Mr.Davis!" said one of her students. Mr. Sowell walked in the room. "Demoss this is your assistant that you must train before he can become a actual teacher. no ifs or buts get to work before i mention that you were 15 minutes late!" Mr. Sowell said as he exited the room. Wow, that was a little harsh, Carla thought. She decided to let the children color for a while so that she could meet the teacher she would be training. "Hi, I'm Carla Demoss. Who are you?" she said. "I'm Ross. Ross Davis." he replied. "Well Mr.Davis, we run a class room in here not a circus so whatever you were doing when I walked in was unexeptable and will get you fired in a heartbeat." she said looking at him deeply trying to read his expression. He didn't reply.

After the day was over it was about 3:45 in the afteroon. Carla drove home and did her normal routine. She cooked diner, sat on the coach and watched TV while woundering why she had no friends or social life. She checked her online dating service and of cousrse no requests for a date. She made her way up the stairs and went to bed. "Just another day," she said aloud to herself.



© 2013 random101


Author's Note

random101
sorry for any errors im just a teen so please dont judge :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013


Author

random101
random101

About
i love writing!!! :P more..

Writing