Chapter 2: The Date

Chapter 2: The Date

A Chapter by random101
"

Carla goes on a date wih Ross.

"

Carla woke up the next morning 2 hours early so that way she knew she wouldn't be late. She made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. The clock read 4:02 am. She made herself pancakes and quickly ate them while looking at the newspaper. After breakfast she got herself ready and left home. It was 6:00 am and she was already on her way to work. Wow, today I'm early. She said to herself. As she arrived she made her way into the buliding and greeted Mr. Sowell. "Goodmorning Miss Demoss, you're early," he said. She replied, "Yes I -" Mr.Sowell cut her off. "Get to work, NOW!" He said. She walked away in silence. When she walked in there was Mr. Davis at her desk looking at what was on it. "Goodmorning," She greeted him. "Morning Carla, how's your day been so far?" He greeted her back. "Same old same old Mr.Davis. How about you?" She said. "Please call me Ross and its been great so far," He replied. "Great," Carla said. She didn't really know how to keep a conversation going. He didn't reply. Carla glanced over at the clock. It was 7:00. She had time to spare, the children wouldn't be there until 8:30. She sighed loudly. "Hey Carla, want to go get cofee after work?' He said quickly. Her mind went blank. She had no idea what to say. "Sure," she managed to get out. After work they went on their date and the weirdest thing ever happened to Carla. Nobody would ever belive.



© 2013 random101


Author's Note

random101
enjoy :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013


Author

random101
random101

About
i love writing!!! :P more..

Writing