Asuka: The dream chronicles. GLOSSARY of terms and acronyms

Asuka: The dream chronicles. GLOSSARY of terms and acronyms

A Story by ranma187

Astral body: A body that can exit the physical body and occupy the astral plane or the dream plane. However, On the dream plane the astral body is much more heavier than a person's dream body. And Astral body can be merged with a dream body on the dream plane.

Dream: a regular dream that one of the characters has while the are asleep.

 Dream Body: A body made specifically for the dream plane. It is lighter than the astral body, can shape shift, fly easier etc.

 Dream plane: A plane of existence that is made up of other people's dreams. The plane looks like bubbles from the outside but inside is another person's dream or dreamscapes. The enviroment and characters within can change based on the dreamers thoughts and intent.

 False Awakening (FA): a dream where a dreamer wakes up only to find themselves in another dream.

Lucid Dream (LD): A dream where one realizes that they are dreaming and can exert some control over it.

 Portal: A method of changing dreams by focusing on the next dream or subject they wish to dream about. The dreamer exerts any form of dream control to open a portal to another dream. Methods can be anything such as using music, finding a door, going through a mirror, using a TARDIS etc.

Shared Dream (SD): A set of dreams lucid or not, where 2 or more dreamers dream similar events.


© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011