Spiders and shields (Unfinished)

Spiders and shields (Unfinished)

A Chapter by ranma187

Spiders and Shields

 The dream goal for that night was between Raven and Mosh. They had planned for a small match to test their dream battle skills.

***

 Mosh was in his inner world with Asuka. They were sitting on his couch and Asuka was feeding him cookies.

 "Will you remember this dream?" Asuka asked him eagerly.

 "Um... I'm not sure." Mosh answered. Asuka had a look of displeasure on her face. She sighed a bit and leaned back against the couch a little more. "Hey, Asuka," Mosh asked, "Your father said you can fight well. Um can you teach me a bit before my match with Raven? I want to get prepared."

 To that Asuka looked down. She wanted nothing to do with fighting... not even training. "Just practice your form, and I'm sure you'll do great." Asuka said with a smile covering up.

 They both got up when Culexor appeared.

 "It's about time for the match!" He announced. "We will be going to a place called The Outer Realms. It's a coliseum where people can fight endlessly without actually dying in a dream or feeling any pain. It's perfect for matches and also practicing your dream battle skills."

 "Sounds cool." Mosh said, "Asuka are you going to come?"

 "Yes, I may as well." Asuka stated.

 Culexor snapped his fingers and they all found themselves in a big domed coliseum.


© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011