a love poem i wrote you 6,908 miles away

a love poem i wrote you 6,908 miles away

A Poem by Rasha Lama

let the wind whistle through your eyelashes and let it echo to the creases of your fingertips. let the music flow through your body and give you life. you were born with that melody. your flaws make up the song of your body. one day you’ll find the one with her song made for yours. like the stars to a dark sky they’ll dance and sing. sadness won’t be a thing but a lie as your music plays for the lost eyes in the shadows. 
once you find that girl, shower her with kisses like it's time for skies to break open and rain. but don’t break her heart. break the rock of despair the wrong songs placed in her chest. get rid of the dust suffocating her breaths. change her world and turn the sky into her home. make her what you feel in her. take her out to the meadows and lay down under the clouds. sing to her and hold her close. love her until the stars ever disappear. and then just listen. the wind will seep through looming trees and soft lashes. two melodies will play. one will lead. the other will follow.

© 2015 Rasha Lama


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice work

Posted 8 Years Ago


It was pleasure reading about your feelings for love. You have really justified the title "A love poem i wrote you 6,908 miles away".......Wonderful!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 14, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015
Tags: long distance, teen love, love, poem, nature, music

Author

Rasha Lama
Rasha Lama

United Arab Emirates



About
* all my new and updated creative stuff is on rashalama.tk * more..

Writing
The Bird The Bird

A Story by Rasha Lama


The Shed The Shed

A Story by Rasha Lama