Do you believe in what they say?

Do you believe in what they say?

A Chapter by writerkumar

It seems enjoying nice things in life by hook or crook is the motto of our politicians. Nowadays, joining politics can be looked at as a career choice.  The moment a person decides to become a politician, his attitude and outlook changes instantly exactly opposite to what society expects from him as a politician. In olden days, people joined politics to serve the society. Nevertheless, in today’s world, it is for fame, name, and easy money (through cheating and corruption, of course). Who has the chutzpah to ask these heavily corrupted, thick-skinned klutz politicians, about the wealth they had earned by cheating billions of people who blindly believed them, voted for them, and pushed them to the echelons of power and prestige? When asked by those inferno journos, who always look for some sensational bytes instead of presenting facts to the public, about these corruption issues during those schmooze shows on TV, these mavens give apopheniac answers pushing everybody to their wits end to understand what they are saying. In other way, through these TV schmoozes, they try to come clean of all the allegations heaped on them by telling people all sorts of stories that does not sound kosher. Apart from doing the cleansing act and presenting themselves as saints who are dedicated for the service of the society, they also try to offer some advice to the common man about how not to be greedy. Politics is a dirty world and the politicians are guardians of it. In this world, an ordinary man faces lot of obstacles even to accomplish daily errands and chores to make his both ends meet. He knows the real nature of these politicians and cannot afford his time to listen to their kibitz. SHALOM!



© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 4, 2011
Last Updated on February 4, 2011