The Princess

The Princess

A Poem by rayon hawthorne

is she a princess, or senseless?, is she fearing nearness? or missing nearness?, shes earless, so she wont hear this, shes eyeless, they're in hiding, eyelids hide behind tyrant nightless, dark-sighted, man-kindess, such blindness, whoa!!!, once a cosmic flow, til her role got slowed and buttered up threw in a oven to grow, no! rejection is often reflected, turbalant waters of teardrops, romance is, protected until romance is, the prospective of adolescence, come to a section, of internal reflection, time is testing her patience, wasting away, til the day her heart craves and deserves, then she'll change her ways, but until that day, her rays will display a way of radiance, to push those away, some shine too brightly, kindly, but timing is everything, catch her when shes feeling strange, things change, situated emotions may come to play, his words are the fray, stay the night to save a life, right and tight he recites those that ignite a positive fight, she finds that senseless, this is, emotional defense, independent s**t, some relentless tip, flipping destiny's script, for that scrilla s**t, meet a killer s**t, but needs some realer s**t, senseless distance, all to be a princess.

© 2009 rayon hawthorne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 21, 2009

Author

rayon hawthorne
rayon hawthorne

Columbus, OH



About
poetry is what keeps me alive. need i say more? more..

Writing