Old Time With A New Friend

Old Time With A New Friend

A Poem by rayon hawthorne

for it was written, a man who seeks the light, avoids the fight, the man who seeks the fight, lives frequently at night, night has no eyes, should it obtain some, those are usually blinded by night sighted desires, tyrant like devices, vices or trying enticement, the invitement of those in which are spiteful, so i seek the light, the light was in her smile, adorned in that of which is regal, not seeking those simple treasons, more like, refreshment of stenches ive been facing lately, so her placement, just may be permanent, her affirmed mention of heavenly places, steady like faces, not one to overly critique technique, more like a learning curve, more like those floating birds, even when the wings arent flapping, shes still fly, so i try, i never aim to succeed, success is obtained through the initiation of what may not be, remember those swingsets and coloring books, the bliss of innocent faces, often imitating those with dirty look? i do, to know where the puzzle piece goes, it all depends, either way, feels good to have n old time, with a new friend.

© 2009 rayon hawthorne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 22, 2009

Author

rayon hawthorne
rayon hawthorne

Columbus, OH



About
poetry is what keeps me alive. need i say more? more..

Writing