Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by realityiscoming

He is standing there and just looking at the sea. This beautiful thing that is one of the most important thing in man kinds life. Something that looks so beautiful now but it can also is be so raw and life threatning. He thinks.... The sea is like humans nice,mysterious but still so beautiful. After minutes of watching the sea he looks into sky and wonders if she is there with him right now and again it hits him, that she is not there anymore. His sunshine. He is wondering again and again if he really is going to survive without her, without the person he loves more than himself. Suddenly he feels tears which is streaming down his cheeks and here in the middle of this beautiful landscape with the beautiful sight to his right and people who are walking behind him laughing and totally happy, he realizes that his is still lost because when she left, she took a part of himself with her. He turned around and started walking home again. It was so crazy how she influenced his life within a minute.

Mary. She fell into his life exactly one year ago....



28th September 2010

There was a long queue like every morning when she wanted to take a coffee at Starbucks and again like every morning the young woman was late and trying to give the cashier an angry face because she is not hurrying up what she actually should. Finally after 15 mimutes of waiting she got her hot coffee and started to run out of the building, like every morning she was wearing herself that the young woman would stop to be this chaotic like this day and Mary would learn how to go to bed earlier and live healthier. She reached the crossroad and was waiting for the traffic lights to turn green so Mary could get to the office on time. With the light turning green she literally jumped on the street and started to sprint. Unfortunately Mary tripped and fell. Out of nowhere there was an angel with big blue eyes and for one millisecond Mary thought that she was in heaven. But in the next second she realized that she is still on earth and her boss will rip her face of, if she doesn't get going with a lot of difficulties she tried to get up again, which turned out to be harder than she could imagine because she was still dizzy from falling. The man that was standing next to her was trying to not burst out lauging because of her ridiculous attempts to get again. He put a hand on his heart and gave her his hand so he could help her. She looked surprised and embarassed at the same time and started to smile.

He looked at her. Not very tall, brown hair and a small beautiful face,nice green eyes and little bit chubby for his taste but still pretty. She opened her mouth and said: „Mary“, he hesitated for a minute an then burst out laughing. Her face turns red immediately and she turned around and walked away as fast as she could with her one shoe in her hand.

He felt very sorry and thought that he really messed it up with her.. Mary she seemed to be nice and of course very amusing " well that was it he is probably never going to see her

again so he shouldn't be feeling bad about it. How high are the chances ?

With this thought he turned around and head home, while Mary finally arrived in the office where she has been working for 2 years already. She hobbled into the building of the fashion magazine ans tried to silently walk by her boss James Cavanaugh, who was the dream of a man. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes and a body that seemed to be made of steel.

Everybody fell for him and his charm except for Mary, Mary just wanted to let her dream come true and be a fashion reporter and after the big change in her life that she never told anybody of she never ever thought about things like falling love or havin a one-night-stand again, she was not interested in things like that anymore.... She will never be again because of....







© 2015 realityiscoming


Author's Note

realityiscoming
Enjoy it <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on December 6, 2015


Author

realityiscoming
realityiscoming

Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany



About
I love reading, writing and listening to music. I had a hard past and the moment I found writing as a way of processing things I found myself a little bit happier. I never showed anybody so my first s.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by realityiscoming