Where do I fit in?

Where do I fit in?

A Poem by Cheef Rockah
"

This poem is how i feel when i love this special someone and others seem to alwaiiz get in my way of tryin to show it :(

"

When we first met i felt a dawn of a new age has been shown over the horizon. I felt hope of love would come my way if i stuck with you. Soon the more we talked the more it became clear that i was right. When you were hurting after your broken relationship with that other i was there to comfort you as best as I could. In which that began to spark feelings between eachother. Then you told me on your love on how it has reached a level you never would of thought it'd get. Then i began to feel the same way. I tried to ease into saying to you how i wanted you to be mine until another other shown up and stole your heart....but broke mine. It took a while for me to recover from that, but during this healing i tried to be the guy i was when you first met me. Being there for you still having a bit of fun. Yet then i thought maybe i should slow it down until i noticed i began to fall for you. You were shocked for you thought our distance kept you from falling for me. That kept you in that state of mind until it hit you one day that you were also falling for me. You and this other soon began to argue continuous and it seemed to be soon it was because of me. I tried to deny it, tried to look past it until it hit me that i need to slow it down a bit. But then we decided to keep our love just between us and probably a few close friends. Then you and this other soon got more and more into it to where yours and mines love began to grow. Then we even began to think we were together for a while. When then you started to notice that you weren't ready to move onto another guy yet. Soon enough you met another who made you smile just as much as i did when we first met. He is a really cool guy and know's how to treat you. And then you have your other who loves you, but doesn't know how to show it. Then there's me....and i begin to think where do i fit in all this? I mean it seems as the new other is able to make you smile and give you butterflies whenever he says something sweet, but yet your other tries to make things work and you two soon break and you begin to think if that was the right choice. And i'm still sitting here thinking....where do i fit in? It seems i have grown to be only the second supporter. I think sometimes what would happen if i was gone for a few months....would you miss me? would you hit me up every chance you had just to say i love you? would you cry out for me to just at least talk to you over the phone? would you sit in front of a computer screen waiting for me just to log in just to even say hi? would you be playing our song just so you can play my voice in your head and make you smile? would you cuddle up with a pillow just so you think of me holding you? would you call my house with your friends phone just to hear my voice? These questions race through my head...and all i ask is simple not to put it in a smart way or anything but....where do i fit in?.....

© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very sad write which asks some very important questions. It does sound like you are being made to be the outsider but hopefully that is not the case at all. Maybe honesty is the best idea and just ask where you fit in? It's a nicely written piece that expresses your hurt quite clearly to the reader. I wish you well with the situation.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very sad write which asks some very important questions. It does sound like you are being made to be the outsider but hopefully that is not the case at all. Maybe honesty is the best idea and just ask where you fit in? It's a nicely written piece that expresses your hurt quite clearly to the reader. I wish you well with the situation.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2009

Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah