Ending OST

Ending OST

A Story by reinell

I guess now I know why I love to listen to ending OST. They make me feel relieved, yes relieve. Every conflict, issues, the real truth that everyone tries to hide to protect their beloved, their friends, family, colleagues, the one they care about, every single action and decision they made, each of their shivering sweaty, sleepless efforts, how they suffer and trying to cope and standing on their own feet without having much support from the person they need, each tear drop of their cry for help has finally been heard by the whole universe. You can cry for your own happiness or misery. But, the main point is, no matter they end with happiness or misery, everything that you fight in your own battle with each beat of your heart, has come to its final end. No more battle that you have to enter and everyone can finally accept everything that had happened.

Everyone always took a different path that may make others unavailable to understand why they chose them. Everyone has their own perspective about howthe world should live. Try to understand and respect each other decision so we can create a beautiful life with a happy ending.

© 2016 reinell


Author's Note

reinell
still a beginner writer, kindly ignore grammar problems and please help me to improve my grammar and writing skill too. Do leave comments too :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on April 1, 2016
Last Updated on April 1, 2016
Tags: ending, OST, reliever, calm

Author

reinell
reinell

Malaysia



About
Love to creatively view the world from various perspective and explore the best potential in everything more..

Writing
Mine & Mind Mine & Mind

A Poem by reinell


Their Voice Their Voice

A Poem by reinell