What kind of person does she likes?

What kind of person does she likes?

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

Spring, the season of peace. That’s what it supposed to be, but… I never expected that she is also in my class… Though I already keep quiet about the fact that she is my childhood friend for a year, it’s been revealed in an instant.

“Hey, Shio! Tell me what’s her type!” Said one of my new classmates forcefully.
“The hell I know!” I said while taking a smoke bomb and throw it to the floor to escape.

I am Tatsumaki Shio, a second year high school student, and also a ninja. My father is very strict when he trains me. Ninjas usually hide their identity, so am I until Kaon and I became a classmate.

Kirigami Kaon, my childhood friend. In my opinion, she’s pretty, and so did in the school’s student’s eyes. But the one that makes me irritated, she always slipped away on my secrets. My identity as a ninja was exposed too.

Somehow, she’s my school’s idol since she entered. I always hide from her. She even didn’t notice me before we entered the same class. She is really an idiot.

She often gets love letters from guys, even there is a case where a teacher confessed to her, but she rejected all of them politely. The guys that have been rejected suddenly came to me to ask for what type of guy does Kaon likes and I always escape when they came brutally.

I came to the rooftop where Kaon usually uses whenever she’s free times and making songs to play them all by herself. That’s her hobby and the only unique information I have about Kaon.

“Kaon, how many papers you intend to use?”
“Shio, help me~!”

Not even hearing my question, she asked a help from me. It is hard to refuse. She will mad if I do that.

“I am making a song about ninja, how about it~?”
“You must give up on that!”
“But…”
“No but!”

I lay myself under the blue sky. I am starting to know how she chooses this place to make songs even she knew that the wind will blow the papers. Wait, maybe she’s not realizing at all!

I am starting to wonder about what kind of guy does she likes. It’s not because I like her, but to redeem my peace!

“Kaon, what kind of guy you like?”
“What’s with that sudden question?!”

She blushed. Even she never blushed when being confessed or rejecting guys, but she is blushed now. Don’t tell me… that she is…

“You really have one that you like?”
“Tha-!”

Right on the moment she stands up, the wind blows strong and blows her body away.

“STUPID!”

Passing through the blown papers, I jumped. I am confidence in my Ninja skill. I will save her for sure. I caught her like catching a falling princess. Lucky there were no one here.

“That’s why I need to observe your clumsiness, stu~pid~!”
“Yeah… Thanks as usual, Shio…” Kaon bowed her head.

This is not the first time, even there is time when she fell from a cliff and I ended up saving her, the result is my legs were cracked and can’t walk for a month.

She is more like a little sister to me than a childhood friend. I brought her to the infirmary for insurance. It is very bad if her father know about something like this happened again. She also knows and keeps quiet about it.

There is nobody in there when we arrived, so I lied her body down slowly to the empty bed.

“Rest a bit! Don’t be reckless! The shock from the fall must be very big for a normal girl like you.”
“Yeah…”

I am about to leave and I remembered that it happens because my fault asking something weird so suddenly. Well… it’s not weird, but rude to be precise.

“Eto… and forget about that question. I am stupid for asking a lady private things.”
“It’s fine… Shio…”
“I see…”
“And…”

Her voice tone became somewhat cuter than always.

“What’s wrong?”
“Please don’t leave me alone here…”

She asked me shyly and grabbed my uniform by two fingers. My heart somehow skips a beat. What did she mean about that? But when I saw her face really hopes for it, I can’t help myself but to accept her request.

“Okay… since today’s classes have ended.”
“Thanks, Shio!”


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing