Plan to take back my peace

Plan to take back my peace

A Chapter by Asakara Yoruto

After that day I was asked to accompany Kaon in the infirmary, there are no rumors. I already covered the camera and camouflaged the door for anticipation that day. To recover my peace, it’s needed to. And I learn something very important after knowing that she has a guy that she likes…

“I must find that guy and make the two of them start to date!”

My classmates were surprised by my action. Crap! I forgot that this is at school!

“Hey, what do you mean by that?” Said one of the boys.
“No, nothing… wait! You even don’t belong in this class!”
“There is no way that it is nothing!”
“Tch!”

I throw my smoke bomb to escape again. I escaped to the gymnastic room, where there is no one.

Ah, I am a ninja to make you remember. Last week, I accompany Kaon in the infirmary. Since that time, I have this masterpiece plan. Now, what I need is just to find that guy.

“But… how can I find him if I don’t have any clue?”

My masterpiece plan lacks something, it’s the clue. I promised Kaon that I won’t ask her about it again…

“I am… stupid!”
“That’s not true, Shio-kun!”

A voice that called me, it is very familiar. It’s my friend, Agata Kuuga. He’s a blond haired guy and you can say him as an ikemen.

“You just tried to comfort me, right?”
“Well, half of it is true.” He said with playful voice.
“At least, try to deny it, Kuuga!”
“I don’t like to lie. Just as I said earlier, you are not stupid.”

I know him since the entrance exam. How I know him? I asked for some answers to him when we were having the exam. If it is not because of him, maybe I couldn’t get to this school safely.

Since that, we became a good friend. Weird isn’t it? But it’s the truth.

“Here!”

He gave me a canned coffee.

“Thanks!”

With a high speed, I gulped down the canned coffee to the last drop.

“Shio-kun, may I ask you something?”

His tone suddenly became serious. I even never know he is being like this except when rejecting girls that came to confess to him.

“What is it?”
“I liked Kaon since last year. Could you tell me about her?”

Seriously, that Kuuga who never open his feelings for any girl, said to me that he likes Kaon?

“But… wait…”

I realized. His status was popular, kind, nice body posture. Kaon’s status was popular, kind, nice body posture, and a bit clumsy though… but Kuuga is the most one that’s possible to be the one that Kaon liked!

“BINGO!”
“What’s it?”
“Nothing. She likes to compose songs. Even I, her childhood friend don’t know why she likes it. That’s the only unique part that I know about her. I am sorry that I couldn’t be much help to you.”
“Don’t mind it, it is my fault to ask you suddenly too.”

We laughed together after a strange skip.

“I’ll help you confess to her, how about it, Kuuga?”
“Really? That’s a big help! I know you are the best friend ever, Shio-kun!”
“hahaha…”

I can’t say that I am helping him for my own sake. Really, he does resemble Kaon. Kuuga’s so pure that he never doubted me. I started to feel bad that I want to use his pureness. I am really an evil to use his feelings. But technically, it’s for his sake too.

“She will be at the roof every afterschool. I usually go there to help her with her songs recently. But today, help her!”
“I really do appreciate your help, Shio-kun!”

And so, that’s the beginning for my peace taking back plan. I should be the one that thanked, Kuuga.


© 2015 Asakara Yoruto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015


Author

Asakara Yoruto
Asakara Yoruto

Arlington, VA, Indonesia



About
topoweodzywki.pl more..

Writing