To the one I love

To the one I love

A Poem by Tony rosselli
"

A little something I wrote to my girlfriend awhile ago.

"
The grains of sand in our hourglass fall faster and faster. The time is running out and soon you'll be a distant memory. A memory forever immortalized on my body in the form of pain, art, and happiness. I'll miss your kiss as it put wings on my back that flew me to the depths of your heart. I'll miss your smile as it was brighter the sun. You lit up my world like nothing else could. You brought out a part of me only you will see. You will forever have my heart not because you were my first love but because you helped me find it. You made time seem endless and for everyday spent with you I forgot about my worries. You made me forget I was not ok. You made forget everything that killed me. If I had the chance to go back in time and deal with all the sad nights spent locked away from the world, all the memories that used to haunt me, and the horrors of the hell I was sent to I'd do it all again. I'd do it because I'd get to fall in love with you again.

© 2016 Tony rosselli


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016