Confession #1

Confession #1

A Story by Tony rosselli

They say love is a choice not a feeling. I believe that too. Although You see honey it's the feeling I got that made my choice to love you. After all you put me through, all the heartbreak, the shouting matches, the tears and hurtful words. I still came back. A smart man would walk away but love makes you do stupid things. Sweetheart you were the hardest decision I've ever made. I know I'm young and they say " you'll have others girlfriends." but I don't listen to them. They told me to walk away and not to look back but you were like fire on water. Something so dangerous to me but yet at the same time my saving grace. I swam in your flames and got lost in your vast seas. I'm drifting in you to find my inner self, something better than this broken shell I live in. I would hope you make the same choice for me because love is a two way street and if one lane is closed things get lonely. I don't deal with loneliness to well as I'm sure you could tell. Because of you my love I found that feeling and without that feeling I wouldn't have found myself.

© 2016 Tony rosselli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016