The worlds most addictive drug.

The worlds most addictive drug.

A Story by Tony rosselli

The worlds most addictive drug

There is a drug they don't teach you about in school and if it's mentioned they encourage you to try it at least once. This drug is known as love. This drug is known
to ruin people, tear them apart from the inside yet you can find at almost every corner. Not the corner of the street but the corner of every heart. Love is a strong type of drug and I think I'm addicted. It comes in all shapes and sizes but the one I took happened to be a pair of hazel eyes with a radiant smile. The symptoms are very noticeable they include butterflies, blushing, the constant thought of the first time you took it, and most importantly the constant need to go back to it everyday. It really is a beautiful drug. You get a rush you've never felt before, a high better than anything you can experience. The downfall is once the supplier leaves you crash. You crash so damn hard it leaves a hole in your heart and a burning memory in your brain. A memory of every time you took it, every time it hit you and the rush took over your body. The memory may fade but for some unlucky people it stays for a lifetime. Could you imagine living a lifetime looking for a drug that gives you high better than love only to come up empty handed. That to me sounds like an eternal hell. I feel that pain though as you see my dealer is far away and I'm going through withdrawal. The symptoms of withdraw for me are the constant need to see her, to hold her, the days are becoming longer, the nights becoming darker. I only get my fix once a week if I'm lucky and that still doesn't compare to the days where I would binge on this drug. Kids just beware of this drug known as love,some of us get a lifetime supply while others only get it for a limited time. If you try it just know the addiction will stay with you for life.

© 2016 Tony rosselli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A message that really needed to be said! Great work

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 21, 2016
Last Updated on September 21, 2016